The Suicide Squad (2021)

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally finished this. Wasn't impressed with the start, but the rest wasn't so bad.

Very, very weird though. James Gunn is not right in the head. Didn't mind the movie, weird can make a mediocre movie better. But it's not worth a second watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want a Weasel spinoff prequel that covers his slaughtering of 27 children.

They could make the "children" be small child-like aliens that poison the environment and killed his family or something to give him a reason for doing in order to make him likeable. I feel like since the left are a bunch of massive pedos they will and have been passively accepting children in compromising positions in cinema.

• 1Garbage

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I want a Weasel spinoff prequel that covers his slaughtering of 27 children.

They could make the "children" be small child-like aliens that poison the environment and killed his family or something to give him a reason for doing in order to make him likeable. I feel like since the left are a bunch of massive pedos they will and have been passively accepting children in compromising positions in cinema.
And can you imagine the cast parties Gunn and crew would have with the 27 children?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

And can you imagine the cast parties Gunn and crew would have with the 27 children?
lol holy shit. Mind = blown. I laughed when Rick Flag came through to defend Weasel and then casually dropped that line. No one even reacted to it really, it had zero concequence, it was literally just a random comment because Gunn likes to Gunn.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
C-

This was guardians in the DC universe. Uninspired and boring through out.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Everyone in the movie virtue signaling, protect the children.

Director of the Movie: James Gunn

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol holy shit. Mind = blown. I laughed when Rick Flag came through to defend Weasel and then casually dropped that line. No one even reacted to it really, it had zero concequence, it was literally just a random comment because Gunn likes to Gunn.

What? It wasn't just a random dude comment, Rick Flag "defending" him was all a set up with him killing the kids as the punchline

spronk

FPS noob
Peacemaker will be on HBO Max as a TV show starting Jan 22, 2022

thought he was a pretty meh character in the movie but we'll see

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hate the character but thats the point. Cena does it well. Its kind of a propoganda thing for me

Animosity

Peacemaker was the second best character behind Weasel. Cena was great in that role.

• 1Garbage