The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We're not talking about personal beliefs here, moron. I've stated MANY TIMES that what we personally believe means NOTHING, that all that matters is what can be PROVEN. Try to keep up before making ignorant comments, thanks.
I'm well aware what you spergs are battling over. My statement is simply saying that engaging you in this topic at all is pointless since you're so retarded that you still believe this chick. Your personal feelings arewhyyou are an idiot.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You can always tell when Tanoomba has lost because he just runs to "I'm rubber you're glue!" arguments.
I'm just showing you how very easily your own strategy can be used against you.

Also, I love how you don't even realize your entire oft-repeated "You're projecting!" argument is literally "I'm rubber, you're glue!"

You can't make this up.

The focus on the failure to make her case in the University trial is because that trial is always entirely rigged in favor of the accusers, by definition. If you cannot win in that environment, you cannot win anywhere. Period. That's a significant tally mark in the "She's a liar" category, but not the whole justification for that conclusion.
Not, it's not a significant mark in the "She's a liar" category. This is what you don't understand. Such a "mark" would include, by definition, evidence that contradicts her story, of which (again) we have yet to see a single shred of.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm well aware what you spergs are battling over. My statement is simply saying that engaging you in this topic at all is pointless since you're so retarded that you still believe this chick. Your personal feelings arewhyyou are an idiot.
Oh, so you're making the ever-popular "Because my feels tell me you're wrong about this one thing, I've decided that nothing you ever say about anything will have any merit" point.

Thanks for showcasing your ignorance.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hesrightyouknow.jpg

I'm literally just this bored.

Nothing else good to argue about right now. The Hillary stuff in the Politics thread ain't doing it for me.

Game of Thrones thread is an abortion right now.

Daddy needs his fix.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh, so you're making the ever-popular "Because my feels tell me you're wrong about this one thing, I've decided that nothing you ever say about anything will have any merit" point.

Thanks for showcasing your ignorance.
No, your personal belief that mattress girl is telling the truth after all the information that came out was available makes what you say about this topic have no merit. I'm sure you're quite knowledgeable in stuff you never discuss on this forum.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, your personal belief that mattress girl is telling the truth after all the information that came out was available makes what you say about this topic have no merit.
Yup.

It is a tale told by an idiot.
Full of sound and fury.
Signifying nothing.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
No, your personal belief that mattress girl is telling the truth after all the information that came out was available makes what you say about this topic have no merit. I'm sure you're quite knowledgeable in stuff you never discuss on this forum.
I've seen all the information that came out. I didn't interpret it the same way you did. What possible way can you show me that your subjective interpretation has more merit than mine, other than saying "Everyone else here agrees with me!" (which I shouldn't need to explain is a valueless argument and a well-known logical fallacy).

Answer: You can't. Your interpretation is worth shit, just like my interpretation. This is why the only thing that matters is what can beOBJECTIVELYproven, which is (for better or for worse) NOTHING.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It is a tale told by an idiot.
Full of sound and fury.
Signifying nothing.

And no matter how much the idiot protests, this will remain the case indefinitely.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your retorts are almost flaccid as your cock in its chastity harness while you're getting fucked for your wife's pleasure, cuckboy.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh, salty insults?

Then I guess you've got nothing else.

I accept your admission of defeat. Train harder, and next time you might do better.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Creatard thinks information found on AIG's website is valid, rather than a mix of pure conjecture with outright lies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyway, your logical fallacy once again is strawman.

Also fallacy of faulty comparison.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Creatard thinks information found on AIG's website is valid, rather than a mix of pure conjecture with outright lies.
And yet you think your personal, heavily biased interpretation of (at best) circumstantial evidence is not only valid, but conclusive.

Creatard logic at its finest.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Again, your logical fallacy is faulty comparison.

Our evidence is sound.

Your evidence, and theirs, is made up.

Literally made up.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Again, your logical fallacy is faulty comparison.

Our evidence is sound.

Your evidence, and theirs, is made up.

Literally made up.
Of course your evidence is sound. Your FEELS tell you so!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, again, for the 1000th time, the University rape trial's exoneration of the accused and its admission that there was not sufficient evidence to reach the minimal standard such proceedings have, which is far far far below the bar set in normal criminal cases, tells us so.

You fucking retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.