The Tattoo Thread

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Planning to get my first tattoos. I want both arms covered.

It will most likely be very similar to this:

gentleman-with-trash-polka-arm.jpg

I thought i would get another color on the other arm, maybe green or blue , not sure yet.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you pay the price in full for a two session tattoo after the first one, is it customary to pay some amount anyways on the second session?

Siliconemelons

Price your services appropriately, I aint tipping shit.

I'll see myself to the rustled jimmys thread

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
While you’re in there make sure it’s with a well reasoned argument based off your experience getting a bammer tat in a strip mall and cannibalizing part of Buscemi’s Res Dog speech, extra cool bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey fellas, looking into getting some work done. That said, the piece I have in mind is from a specific piece of art that I love. I've reached out to three separate artists and they declined because they wanted to add their own touch or alter it substantially, which I can respect.

So with that in mind, is there a term or name for artists that are open to copying artwork so that I can narrow my search? I am picky as it is, so if I can more efficiently search that'd be nice

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey fellas, looking into getting some work done. That said, the piece I have in mind is from a specific piece of art that I love. I've reached out to three separate artists and they declined because they wanted to add their own touch or alter it substantially, which I can respect.

So with that in mind, is there a term or name for artists that are open to copying artwork so that I can narrow my search? I am picky as it is, so if I can more efficiently search that'd be nice
I believe Falxy-US runs with artists that are renowned for their raw talent.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Not really. You just have to find an artist that doesnt mind replicating/copying a reference. Established artists probably wont do it because they are known for doing what they do. You would probably have better luck from a local shop.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I believe Falxy-US runs with artists that are renowned for their raw talent.

Don't you know how to summon a degenerate to a thread?

@Falxy-US

That said, how hard can it be to trace a tattoo? Maybe he needs someone with no talent.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know of an elite tattoo artist in FL that does realism? I've looked and every time someone recommends someone (ie: "Oh man this guy is incredible") it looks like complete shit compared to any halfway decent European tattoo artist. Im considering booking a trip to Italy just so I can get some work done by any of the amazing artists there.

Matteo Pasqualin's work is like some Michaelangelo/Bernini stuff for tattoo artists. Im so mindblown by all his work and I'll save whatever I have to even if it means making an excuse to go to Europe

D404AqSWkAM5JNc.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

27879229_800150970171648_7880038895256076288_n.jpg

Matteo-Pasqualin-Artigiano-Tatuatotre-Brembate-Italy-e1605717829794.jpg

RHRY9047.jpg