The Tattoo Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
zmhzl.jpg

got this in august pic is from day of
I'd suggest better cropping that pick Randy.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit dog it don't matter to me, if you want to hand out your personal info on rerolled that's all you.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
@Onoes I see what appears to be a very large chunk of black going in the inner arm. Good luck with that, otherwise I dig it. I like heavy blackwork.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is that you? That looks like some amazing inkwork.

I have been considering getting another tattoo, but it is complicated for me. Due to my paralysis I have developed blood clots a couple of times, so I am permanently on blood thinners. I am not sure how I would go about getting one now because I would bleed so much. I am not allowed to go off the coumadin because the risk of clots is just way too high. I haven't spent much time looking into it just yet, but wondering if anyone knows how this is could be handled.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
@Onoes I see what appears to be a very large chunk of black going in the inner arm. Good luck with that, otherwise I dig it. I like heavy blackwork.
Honestly, my plan is to fill in the circuit lines with white UV reacting ink as well, so at some point or another we are talking 100% coverage on both arms. So yeah, I'm planning on being sore for a while. :/

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Second session complete. Sat for 5 hours this time. Also, changed my mind on the UV inks after reading more about them. The lines will just be filled by white.

rrr_img_82967.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd like to know the artist, too cause its such a good looking tattoo.

quse

the pupe
Soo I decided to get another tattoo. As a result, I'm coming back out of perpetual lurker status to post it.

This time, went with a HR Giger piece:
rrr_img_97881.jpg

First session:
rrr_img_97882.jpg

Second session:
rrr_img_97883.jpg

Third session:
rrr_img_97884.jpg
rrr_img_97885.jpg

I'd guess I'm 40% (?????) done. Shit's insane... and taking so much longer to heal than I expected.

I'm not sure if I've fucked this up (I really don't think I have), but the outline is healed completely and within 2-3 weeks. The second (3.5 weeks old now) session work still looks like outrageously dry skin (like there's another layer of skin to shed) and "milky". The third (2.5 weeks old) session work looks about the same as the second session's. Nothing has been infected, overly scabbed and has been taken super fucking well cared for.

Not sure if anyone has had a similar experience, but I'm semi-worried/freaking out this won't heal well.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks really good, is it common for tattoo's to not heal correctly? I don't know much about them