The Vanishing of Ethan Carter [PC - Steam]

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Been watching some Twitch streamers play this today. One of the best looking games I've ever seen, and the puzzle elements seem pretty decent.

Koivu

Molten Core Raider
It is mindblowingly beautiful in places, and for the most part the puzzles are logical and well done. It is buggy though, I encountered a gamebreaking bug right near the end and had to restart the whole game as the save system relies on autosaves which you have very little control over. The replay, once you know how to solve the puzzles and don't stop to watch the scenery took less than 2 hours, so it is short. But damn, the ending did hit me in the feels...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just finished playing through and really liked it. It isn't overly complicated (although almost too open world in some parts), the story, music, and atmosphere all fit well together. Length seemed right for the price. If you aren't sure and it shows up for $15 I think it'd be a steal. Wish this genre saw more development and releases. Under A Killing Moon had a new release, thought I remembered the Cyan guys doing a Kickstarter to bring back a Myst / Riven game.

Szlia

Played the first couple hours of this game today and it's really all kind of awesome. Bump-worthy awesome even!