The Video Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I need someone to explain this to me.

Is this an accurate representation of Texas culture?

Is this a typical club night where they happen to dance like this, or is it specifically designated as a night for this style of dancing.

Why are Texas white folk line dancing to rap music?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I need someone to explain this to me.

Is this an accurate representation of Texas culture?

Is this a typical club night where they happen to dance like this, or is it specifically designated as a night for this style of dancing.

Why are Texas white folk line dancing to rap music?
It's called line dancing and it's been a thing for decades. When I lived in Houston, I only went to HonkyTonk bars. They were way more fun and the chicks were hot as fuck. I also didn't have to deal with Mexicans and Joggers. Except it wasn't to rap but country songs.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's called line dancing and it's been a thing for decades. When I lived in Houston, I only went to HonkyTonk bars. They were way more fun and the chicks were hot as fuck. I also didn't have to deal with Mexicans and Joggers. Except it wasn't to rap but country songs.

That's not line dancing

This is

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's not line dancing

This is

You realize... Line dancing is just dancing in a line with choreographed steps right? Hell, that original video is more to what I saw than the video you posted.

You also do realize that black people have been doing it for decades too. Never heard of the Electric Slide?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You realize... Line dancing is just dancing in a line with choreographed steps right? Hell, that original video is more to what I saw than the video you posted.

This is authentic UK Country & West line dancing that was exported to America with the Founding Fathers

• 1Harrow
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Harshaw Harshaw is this how you learnt to line dance?
I think there was some conspiracy in the 90s to make every child in the US learn to line dance to Billy Ray Cyrus's horrible song, Achy Breaky Heart.

I'm pretty sure it's the song that kicked line dancing into high gear. I'll also blame him for helping make country into the shitty pop music it is today. Not that country music, as a whole, was good, but at least it wasn't (time stamped for line dancing):

Asians seem to love some line dancing, so I'm sure it's right up your alley: