The Video Thread

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seaside Boardwalk burning down currently. Rough year for the Jersey shore. Imagine how bad things could have been had they not cancelled Jersey Shore!

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
I like Russians. If it wasn't for the political bullshit that takes place between US and Russia I'm sure we would all get along just fine.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I like Russians. If it wasn't for the political bullshit that takes place between US and Russia I'm sure we would all get along just fine.

Nah, Russia is a pretty fucked up place. Didnt abolish Fuedalism until the 1860s, didnt drop the idea of divine rule until the turn of the 20th century, gave birth to communist movement.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
Nah, Russia is a pretty fucked up place. Didnt abolish Fuedalism until the 1860s, didnt drop the idea of divine rule until the turn of the 20th century, gave birth to communist movement.
No question the Russian government is a pile of shit, but I enjoyed the people I met there. They are a bit fucked in the head when it comes to drinking, but it was good times. Doesn't hurt that the women in general can be fairly hot and are good to go.