The Video Thread

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You know these videos from Asia are often people hurting the animals so they can then "save" them for clicks. Never trust as single one.
This! Besides the fact it's incredibly difficult for me to watch dogs get injured or already hurt, I can't help but think these assholes purposely hurt the animal for fucking clicks. Which is why I avoid this shit. If it involves a dog I more than likely won't watch it. This goes for Hollywood movies as well. When a dog is killed or hurt I just shut it off.

The ONLY reason I finished John Wick was because my wife at the time warned me ahead of time and I still teared up like a bitch. There was a movie on Netflix some years back that I ended up shutting it off and was in a shit mood for the rest of the day because of it. I can't remember what it was called but it was similar to A Quiet Place but with bats? Instead of some alien monster. The dog kept barking and the husband silences the dog by choking it to death in the back of the car. Fuck that movie. Fuck everything about that fucking movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Kids In The Hall Brain Candy GIF by MOODMAN

• 4WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Source somewhere in here (timestamped to ludicrous speed straightaway):

Last edited:
  • 4Like