The Video Thread

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>

What a dramatic pussy. Even with a muzzle break a 1 shot WITHOUT hearing protection won't cause permanent damage. It won't feel good but you'll be fine. 1 shot with hearing protection...grow up. When I was deployed we didn't exactly have time to put Peltors in or TCAPS and that was sustained fire in some cases. Yes, tinnitus is a thing, but crying? Come the fuck on lol

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What a dramatic pussy. Even with a muzzle break a 1 shot WITHOUT hearing protection won't cause permanent damage. It won't feel good but you'll be fine. 1 shot with hearing protection...grow up. When I was deployed we didn't exactly have time to put Peltors in or TCAPS and that was sustained fire in some cases. Yes, tinnitus is a thing, but crying? Come the fuck on lol
"Target acquired, Tom...."

[tearfully] "Damnitt, Steve...."

rofl

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
10 seconds in. This dude looks like a fucking EverQuest player

If they updated EverQuest in the Unreal engine or something equivalent... I would 100% play it again. I've tried to back to EverQuest several times but I can't get past the graphics and clunkiness.

If an MMO ever deserved a remaster from the ground up it's EverQuest.
Even something like this would bring me back for another 7 years. 😂

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If they updated EverQuest in the Unreal engine or something equivalent... I would 100% play it again. I've tried to back to EverQuest several times but I can't get past the graphics and clunkiness.
This is the exact message I tell my buddy every time he asks me to come play with him on the latest progression server or whatever. I just can't ever get past the clunky ass graphics and gameplay.

Not related

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

If an MMO ever deserved a remaster from the ground up it's EverQuest.
Even something like this would bring me back for another 7 years. 😂

I'm making an EQ experience in UE. Not like the 15FPS video you showed. My goal is a more true to EQ experience not a copy of EQ with new graphics. I have worked on this game long enough to tell you that it CAN be done but there is a reason nobody ever moves beyond the little demos like you linked its a lot of work for something you can never sell.

Last edited:
  • 10Like
Reactions: 9 users