The Video Thread

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I have no idea what any of this actually means, but apparently it is quite rare! I also had no idea that there were even that many people that went to watch a dart tournament, or event, or whatever that is.

A nine-dart finish is basically a perfect game - it's the absolute minimum number of throws to go from 501 to nothing.

Unrelated vid:

EliTVGA_sl

shitlord
We got picked up by airsplat to create promo videos for them. Now once a month we get to make some type of airsoft/war video.....now time to start incorporating females into the videos.....long time over due. Hope you enjoy it guys

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Look at your calendar...

Psycho!

On the prowl

Sleepy

Popcorn

Captain Awesome

Roomba

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Cant believe i watched that whole thing, What are those cans they are breathing in? is it like when people huff air duster but socially acceptable?

Ben_sl

shitlord
welcome to the land of the free

The Border Patrol isn't looking for illegals or even drugs. They are stopping US citizens on internal roads for one purpose only, conditioning us to voluntarily giving up our civil rights.

Welcome to Police State USA. The story on how the border patrol is violating the rights of US citizens and disregarding the US Constitution.

Remember that this is not at the border and the Border Patrol are not police officers. They do not have the jurisdiction or authority to enforce local, state city or traffic laws. Some have even been found to be illegal aliens associated with drug cartels and the CIA.

Obama: "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force (Police) that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. I have no intention of closing the borders until congress comes up with a comprehensive immigration policy ". Obama wants a civilian security force as powerful and as well-funded as the Department of Defense. Would that include giving these cops automatic rifles, helicopters, and missile launchers? Will the uniforms be brown? And what badge/swastika will they wear?

The department of justice has announced that people have the right under the constitution to video police in? the performance of their duties. Any officer that arrests a citizen for taping will be charged with false arrest & violating the 1st, 4th, & 14th amendments. Any officer that confiscates a phone or camera will be charged with theft, and video erasure carries the additional charge of obstruction of Justice & destroying evidence. And cops are no longer immune to personal law suites filed by victims. Sharp v. Baltimore Police Department.