The Video Thread

I'm not sure we watched the same video... and you seem to be confused by some basic terms, but I guess I'll try:

As to the highway statement, I had assumed SR was State Route, but it could also be State Road. I looked up both for you anyways.
U.S. Route 41, also U.S. Highway 41 (US 41), is a north?south United States Highway that runs from Miami, Florida to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
State Road 41, not to be confused with U.S. Route 41 is the secret designation for U.S. Route 301 between Temple Terrace and Zephyrhills, Florida. It is known as Fort KingHighwayin Hillsborough Countyand yes Tampa is in Hillsborough County.

A passing lane... is the lane on a multi-lane highway closest to the center of the road. In North American terminology, the passing lane is often known as the number one lane left lane, or leftmost lane... and the rightmost slow lane is sometimes called the "outside lane", because the lane nearest the center of the roadway is considered "inside".

Speed limit on highways are typically 55, and since the cars in the right lane that she was using to cockblock the douche were also going 55ish, she wasn't really going above the speed limit.

As to the rain, her car and the truck had 0 rain drops on them, and were not using their windshield wipers, her windshield was also all nasty with bug splatter so she likely wasn't even driving when it was raining, also her and his windows were both down... all of which point to not raining. Clearly it had rained some time previously hence the spotted water on the road.

Was she to blame for the accident? No.

But she knew she was cockblocking(not letting him pass her) the douche with the intent purpose of getting a rise out of said douche. And then the lady laughs at someone that just crashed their car...maybe he had a brain aneurysm blow up caused by all the douche-baggery and is now seriously hurt or some other random number of medical things occur to him, and her first reaction... was to laugh. This all points to vindictive person.

It took her 3 minutes to pass 2 cars, if you can't see she was trying to troll him, well I don't even...
U mad?