The Video Thread

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Oh my god. Coming from a guy who started playing Rainbow Six the week the original came out, I've got a fucking boner.
Outside of the horribly scripted scenario. Yeah, not bad. Unfortunately people wont play it out like this. Once ubi games take off in MP (splinter cell is a good example) people play stupidly agresisve. That infiltration team will be charging in full speed without talking like they're reading a bad movie script.

Draqnor_sl

shitlord
What a waste of time. For those of you who wish to save themselves the time I lost figuring this out, the police chief signed up an activist to some websites. He shouldn't have done it, I'm not condoning what he did but who gives a fuck? Why does anyone outside of this town in Wisconsin care about this? So much stuff online is misrepresented and hyped as shocking just to move the cattle in one direction or another.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What a waste of time. For those of you who wish to save themselves the time I lost figuring this out, the police chief signed up an activist to some websites. He shouldn't have done it, I'm not condoning what he did but who gives a fuck? Why does anyone outside of this town in Wisconsin care about this? So much stuff online is misrepresented and hyped as shocking just to move the cattle in one direction or another.

Yeah man misuse of government resources to acquire confidential information about someone for the purposes of harassment is no biggie.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

This is why the ignore feature fails, because it can't fucking handle quotes.

Grimsark

Note: Giving me insulting negs will not bait me into your circle jerk of a politics thread... I am not interested in argument, nor do I care to change your mind. What you do with the information I post is your decision. I refuse to waste the time trying to make you use it the way I may nor may not think you aught to.

Note #2: You realize the anonymous nature of the nets system means the ONLY WAY I could reply to it was to come back to its source and address it without question. So the person knew I was replying to THEM specifically, and not just any random poster. At least back when names were attached to negs, I was able to enlighten the individual directly. But then that would require you chicken shits to OWN your inanity (at least as far as your registration here allows) and we can't have that now can we?