The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I feel weird now if I drive and there isn't a dashcam in the car recording. I know I live in VA and not Russia, but there's plenty of bad drivers out there to make up for the lake of weird shit you'd see in Russia.

This happened right in front of me on the way home. Personally I would've just hit the damn Canadian Goose!

Fuck You, saw your vid and thought man that sucks, pick up my wife from the office at 3am, fucking coon darts out, i see the godamn grey body and beady little even down to his black socks/feet for 1 long ass second. I'm driving 45-50, i know i'm not gonna swerve, cuz it's as dark as shit at 3am on country roads (i didn't want to swerve out of control and go into a ditch), next second he's already on the passenger side, and i hear clug clunk, clug clunk, my wife freaks out thinks i hit a rock, i'm like naw it was a coon.

just made the last payment last month too, ha, nothing big, he only took out the fog light cover, a big dent on the edge of the bumper, 1 crack on the side, and i assume blood splatter and hair is still stuck on it. At least it wasn't a fucking deer, that's all i could think about, 25bucks for a replacement fog light cover.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck You, saw your vid and thought man that sucks, pick up my wife from the office at 3am, fucking coon darts out, i see the godamn grey body and beady little even down to his black socks/feet for 1 long ass second. I'm driving 45-50, i know i'm not gonna swerve, cuz it's as dark as shit at 3am on country roads (i didn't want to swerve out of control and go into a ditch), next second he's already on the passenger side, and i hear clug clunk, clug clunk, my wife freaks out thinks i hit a rock, i'm like naw it was a coon.
And just to be clear....by coon you meant Raccoon and not black person?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Pretty sure I can smell them through the internet, but goddamn if this song isn't awesome

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty sure I can smell them through the internet, but goddamn if this song isn't awesome

Thanks for sharing this. I've been working from home today...or rather drinking some wine and responding to emails.

At any rate listening to this guys music was a nice end to my "work" day.

Siliconemelons

just made the last payment last month too, ha, nothing big, he only took out the fog light cover, a big dent on the edge of the bumper, 1 crack on the side, and i assume blood splatter and hair is still stuck on it. At least it wasn't a fucking deer, that's all i could think about, 25bucks for a replacement fog light cover.
Don't know about there, but FL it would be the dude that hit the back fault- stupid no fault states... anywho - when I was being thought to drive I was told to never swerve, stop suddenly etc. to avoid a dog, coon, bird etc. because you could endanger a human life- or in the rear ending vido- get yourself whiplash (and most likely a nice cash sum from the "fault" driver behind you!) if you see the animal and can safely avoid it- yes, but never put you or other humans in danger.