The Video Thread

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Didnt James from back on FoH get mauled by some texas wild boar? Shit was nasty as fuck iirc.
Yeah, then he was bitten by a brown recluse shortly after recovery. Nature had it out for that guys legs.
tongue.png

Weren't you in 12p with us?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is a pretty fucking amazing video for people who "grew up" around computers in the 80s, and 90s. This ("Second Reality by Future Crew") should be familiar to everyone here, I would hope!! It's pretty fascinating, even though its all in finnish.

Edit: Thanks for the +1 whomever repped! It actually reminded me I should probably actually link the video to the demo itself from the above. It might not look like anything special these days, but bear in mind this was from 1993, on MS-DOS and at the time was absolutely mind blowing.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
A really really awesome song played with a sound module whos technology was available in the 80s and 90s PC Games (as the MT-32; the CM-32L sounds are practically identical) if you could afford it (99% of us had soundblasters, this was what the 1% got to play with!).

Not only a really cool song (imagine hearing this from your PC in the early 90s!) but tons of pictures to bring back great memories in a great era of gaming.