Tranny Chaser
HeYDcuY.png

Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad on Steam

I have no explanation.
Wat

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That Tianjin shit is amazing. My wife's home town... her mom is still there, but thankfully is far enough away it didn't affect her but she said it was absolutely massive, and that the explosion blew away windows EVERYWHERE.

BTW, my wife told me from the news reports it was a container storage place holding rather hazerdous chemicals (obviously). The shit falling from the sky has got to be quite toxic. She also told me that no question more than 17 are dead.

Listen to all the windows breaking at 25 seconds in this video.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wow yeah that's great footage that guy is damn lucky to be alive but thank goodness him and baby are safe.

Read this on CNN..

According to the Tianjin Tanggu Environmental Monitoring Station, hazardous chemicals stored by the company concerned include sodium cyanide (NaCN), toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and calcium carbide (CaC2), all of which pose direct threats to human health on contact. NaCN in particular is highly toxic. Ca(C2) and TDI react violently with water and reactive chemicals, with risk of explosion. This will present a challenge for firefighting and, with rain forecast for tomorrow, is a major hazard
so yeah, my wife is going to get her mom the fuck out of there.

I wish this had sound, but my god just look at the trees on the second explosion.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
They are speculating that the yield was about 21 tons of TNT. Some idiots on youtube were comparing it to 1st gen nukes.

Some insane video coming out from it.