The Video Thread

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
did... uh... chocolate what?

Chocolate malk.

Matilde-Kakaomelk-200ml-1-500x500.png

Do not watch, only here to conform to video posting etiquette.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
haha oh wow, Asmongold actually dropped an epic red pill today to drop sense into his viewers.

This was pretty crazy. Should watch the whole thing, but I timestamped it into the most important part.

Edit: Okay, well, the forum doesnt seem to timestamp.

Go to 5:15 for most important part.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
haha oh wow, Asmongold actually dropped an epic red pill today to drop sense into his viewers.

This was pretty crazy. Should watch the whole thing, but I timestamped it into the most important part.

this is how you share youtube timestamps on the forum

6e9e2c16300c85bbe83f02720e806c18.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

This is how you get government in charge of everything. World is filled with lazy people who want to live as shitty as a lifestyle as possible and truly wish it could become reality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It actually doesn't work. For some reason the forum changes it after you post it. Yours starts the beginning too.
hmm works for me on firefox/chrome/opera logged in/out of the forum or youtube, no idea then.

is it mobile thats failing for you then? i didn't check that.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hmm works for me on firefox/chrome/opera logged in/out of the forum or youtube, no idea then.

same, both posts' timestamps are working as intended for me

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Neither work for me but I've always been able to timestamp vids in the past. Forum prolly broke it recently. When I edit my post, it shows it should be time stamped. Shrug.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Odd, it never seems to work for me on the site. And no, I am just on my desktop, I rarely browse from mobile.