The Video Thread

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

I've been to New York recently... and it was awesome.
But I do wonder about New York around this time... what a different place it must have been...
I'd probably be stabbed and robbed if I went there back then... but still...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when theyre that full, you don't even get the full charge no more, it's cut in half or 1/4

imagine filling up at a faggot ev stop and someone pulls up, and then you curse them b/c now THEIR fueling up will actually imact your speed of fueling

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grimsark

First time I've ever seen this YouTuber (CoryxKenshin) who runs a seriously religious, wholesome, and very popular channel. He just happens to be black.
After watching this, I am left thinking that it's primarily his Christianity that gets him this negative attention. And secondarily the fact that he's black.. (AND openly Christian)

/shrug

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
First time I've ever seen this YouTuber (CoryxKenshin) who runs a seriously religious, wholesome, and very popular channel. He just happens to be black.
After watching this, I am left thinking that it's primarily his Christianity that gets him this negative attention. And secondarily the fact that he's black.. (AND openly Christian)

/shrug

gamersnexus thinks one of their videos was age restricted b/c someone wore their shirt
shirt-front-still_2.jpg

youtube algo is stupid