The Video Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This kinda feels like one of those staged videos, but I laughed anyway.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
watched a bit of that earlier in the week, took a look at zillow and google maps, IDK man, its a nice environment, and the younger folks all seem reasonable, but once he got up in the hollar's and started interviewing the older gens... yeh, you would have to pay me to live near them.

There is also the whole food desert problem too. When every service except gas is 30-60 min away... Sure, you can learn to live with that, weekly/monthly bulk runs, and people in AK and TX and other places have even longer drives to normal stuff. But shesh, its hard giving up 3 minutes in the car to a winco or other such "big city" benifits.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
There is also the whole food desert problem too. When every service except gas is 30-60 min away... Sure, you can learn to live with that, weekly/monthly bulk runs, and people in AK and TX and other places have even longer drives to normal stuff. But shesh, its hard giving up 3 minutes in the car to a winco or other such "big city" benifits.

Meh. It's not bad at all. Last two places were "city" places, stores close by. Roads always packed, stores always packed. I live 15 minutes away from a grocery store now. It takes about the same time there/shop/back as it did when the stores were 2-3 miles away. Never any traffic, store never full. Far less blood pressure too.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Driver of the first car was 100% asleep at the wheel.

And you go 6 blocks over it's just random homeless roaming around. I lived 3 blocks from this overpass until I moved in February. People would randomly zombie out into the road at night. One dude is in a wheelchair and he would play chicken with oncoming traffic. He sleeps next to the 711 next to it. I wish they had video of this guy tweeked out. He cant stand up due to the drugs over time, but hes faster than one of those scooters. I saw him chase someone down. I was laughing so hard.

1690036578443.png

• 1Faggotry