The Video Thread

Grimsark

Super interesting. I've done various kinds of simulation modeling that touch on future population structures and the specter of the demographic transition has been looming on the horizon for decades without people really talking about it. Now it's here and I hope everyone is paying attention.

Unrelated, but my 8 year old was playing with my weights:

I was struck by the similarities to what I have heard referred to as The Bronze Age Collapse.

It would seem to me, that any particularly long lived prosperity, not hewn from preexisting societies (like the Romans did), is destine to suffer similar demographic collapse.
Perhaps this is further indication of the validity of R vs. K selection theory. A sort of biological 'gravity', enforcing a sort of limit to (edit: the speed of) upward progress.

(Unrelated, but very interesting listen)

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i dont know what im watching
86FFBB6B-7D24-429E-B740-2038E13B1A6E.jpeg

Dude pfzim living in moscow. Set up a cam. Describes his daily fun with neighbor drugdealers and degenerates. Pissing, puking and peeing in the garbage shoot. Fucking on the floor. Looks like a fund place.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
View attachment 496014

Dude pfzim living in moscow. Set up a cam. Describes his daily fun with neighbor drugdealers and degenerates. Pissing, puking and peeing in the garbage shoot. Fucking on the floor. Looks like a fund place.

I didnt watch all of 6 minutes but I believe it