The Video Thread

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Ow

amod edit. Added spoilers. With no visible gore and fast moving blurry video we are going to let this one stand, but a reminder to posters that shock videos depicting death/gore are not allowed, for reference this particular video is hugging the line of acceptability.

Amod Amod Thought about it before posting for sure. Figured no blood and the video translation into my decision as well. "
The scattered video with a lump falling on the guy was commented on by rescuers. “It was in the summer of 2019 in the Almaty region. The guy is alive and well and is now studying in Novosibirsk. ""

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I have found myself watching clips of Tom Segura standup from time to time, and I find him pretty damn funny. I see this title, and well of course I have to click on it. 2 things that make this clip hilarious to me are, 1. Tom's reaction when Bret asks if he wants to see his balls (head drop, says no while nodding, then says OK), and 2. Tom's face and the laughing in the background when they see his balls. And now I find myself wanting to see Bret's balls!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So this is a thing....
Certainly different from the other things that make youtube from dance battles

Definitely weird boner material

• 3WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So this is a thing....
Certainly different from the other things that make youtube from dance battles

Definitely weird boner material
i have watched many years of so you think you can dance

this is called waacking

no really

i'm pretty sure she is lipj if you want more material to waack

not related, at least i hope not

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
So I have found myself watching clips of Tom Segura standup from time to time, and I find him pretty damn funny. I see this title, and well of course I have to click on it. 2 things that make this clip hilarious to me are, 1. Tom's reaction when Bret asks if he wants to see his balls (head drop, says no while nodding, then says OK), and 2. Tom's face and the laughing in the background when they see his balls. And now I find myself wanting to see Bret's balls!

This one gets me too

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
He knew it was coming, fucking robots
7C312677-C046-4256-9A06-DDFEBC767843.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users