1709160974550.png
1709161002493.png

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• 4Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The thing about Testosterone, is that a lot of people have no idea how differently their life would be if they just had, at minimum, 700+ ng/dL. How your body will actually push you to go do something physical instead of letting you sit on the fucking couch eating cookies. Actually having a sex drive. Actually looking at a woman and lusting for her instead of feeling indifferent. The list goes on and on. But how do you convince someone that is perfectly content in their Low T life, that they arent healthy? That their decisions in life are mostly based on Estrogen being the controlling hormone. A hormone that was almost undetectable in a male teenager or younger 20 years ago, is now being routinely found in testing at those ages. With adult males having far more, on average.

The only thing it makes me curious is if the US Government is purposefully making it this way. Salt Peter or "Potassium Nitrate" is a food preservative thats found in just about all food that the military distributes. That was decades ago. Now its in just about everything that a civilian touches. A lack of testosterone in the young male audience has made the crime rate go down significantly. Another one, is that back in the 2000's - remember those pregnant and 16 shows? All the talk about teen pregnancy in the media? Was it never as big of a problem as we thought it was back then? Or has it became such a small issue now that its not even worth mentioning. I havent heard about a teen pregnancy in years - but that could just be the company I keep.

If we cleaned up the food in the US - I suspect that a lot of other changes in the US would happen.

Maybe, just maybe - we'd have people in the population that would remind others that they are the Silver Backs in this comparison.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The thing about Testosterone, is that a lot of people have no idea how differently their life would be if they just had, at minimum, 700+ ng/dL. How your body will actually push you to go do something physical instead of letting you sit on the fucking couch eating cookies. Actually having a sex drive. Actually looking at a woman and lusting for her instead of feeling indifferent. The list goes on and on. But how do you convince someone that is perfectly content in their Low T life, that they arent healthy? That their decisions in life are mostly based on Estrogen being the controlling hormone. A hormone that was almost undetectable in a male teenager or younger 20 years ago, is now being routinely found in testing at those ages. With adult males having far more, on average.

The only thing it makes me curious is if the US Government is purposefully making it this way. Salt Peter or "Potassium Nitrate" is a food preservative thats found in just about all food that the military distributes. That was decades ago. Now its in just about everything that a civilian touches. A lack of testosterone in the young male audience has made the crime rate go down significantly. Another one, is that back in the 2000's - remember those pregnant and 16 shows? All the talk about teen pregnancy in the media? Was it never as big of a problem as we thought it was back then? Or has it became such a small issue now that its not even worth mentioning. I havent heard about a teen pregnancy in years - but that could just be the company I keep.

If we cleaned up the food in the US - I suspect that a lot of other changes in the US would happen.

Basically all you are is your hormones, which is why we’re fucked

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Maybe, just maybe - we'd have people in the population that would remind others that they are the Silver Backs in this comparison.
It's like we should have an agency that stops corporations from dumping chemicals into drinking water. But oh no, that would be communism!

Only truly stupid people would think the proper reaction to chemicals in the water turning the freaking frogs gay is to hate gay frogs instead of hating the corporations that put the chemicals in the water.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Grimsark

The thing about Testosterone, is that a lot of people have no idea how differently their life would be if they just had, at minimum, 700+ ng/dL.
What I find frustrating, is that the average doctor that tries to treat low testosterone, has a target of 400... You need to shop around to find one that has a clue, and will help get you to around 1000.

Related... I suppose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

What I find frustrating, is that the average doctor that tries to treat low testosterone, has a target of 400... You need to shop around to find one that has a clue, and will help get you to around 1000.

Related... I suppose.

There was a small movement a few years back that basically was “heathcare includes men care” or some kinda line- there is such a low focus on male health in this regard.

it is difficult to find a place that is not a juice bar to help, then get insurance to do something? Lol

Back in 2000s it was “there are not many studies” etc so no one could say “at 40 you should average X” they have every other darn stat in the book to tell you to take their pills for life, but no one knows testosterone!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

Isn't there a doc on this very board who does T pellet injections?

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users