The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
look at that big pot hole right underneath the jack
df7f399d657e0c40c1cc4cb7b0a2a66b.png

as you jack the car, the jack moves forward, but that jack sank in the hole and got stuck

*edit
oh even dumber, he had the rear wheels on ramps, i'm sure that didn't help w/ dumb angles
d12d8a354a3e515745e59868ea18a8be.jpg

*edit *edit
oh someone said he put double hockey pucks on the jack, 1 is fine, 2 is just gonna make shit wobble, so he just found everyway from using a jack in a pot hole, while it's raised up on ramps w/ unstable arm support

you see in this time stamp a black puck falls down right under the jack

*edit *edit *edit
also thats not a "reinforced" jack point, they are always like right at the wheels
4d54db07fe3b648675f63234b66247e6.png

*edit *edit *edit *edit
also the garage is unfinished, put up some drywall, jesus

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
*edit *edit *edit *edit
also the garage is unfinished, put up some drywall, jesus
Tf is that, anyways? A four door Acura? Lexus? .. He's got aftermarket rims, rotors and brakes on it. AS IF he needs the extra stopping power and endurance that AT MOST, is 350HP car. Thats not even busting his chops for the brain dead maintenance attempt and not even knowing to rest the car on its frame. My point being is, he's a fucking idiot that likely spends every bit of his pay check on dumb shit. I highly doubt he would spend money on sheetrock, much less know hot to do it properly, or even if he did - would he ever get close to finishing it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Tf is that, anyways? A four door Acura? Lexus? .. He's got aftermarket rims, rotors and brakes on it. AS IF he needs the extra stopping power and endurance that AT MOST, is 350HP car. Thats not even busting his chops for the brain dead maintenance attempt and not even knowing to rest the car on its frame. My point being is, he's a fucking idiot that likely spends every bit of his pay check on dumb shit. I highly doubt he would spend money on sheetrock, much less know hot to do it properly, or even if he did - would he ever get close to finishing it.

looks like some kind of honda, probably a lexus since i'm not familiar w/ them but since it "looks" like a honda, it's probably a lexus

• 2Like
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users