The Walking Dead: World Beyond

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Walking Dead: World Beyond

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-10-04

Creator: Scott M. Gimple, Matthew Negrete

Cast: Julia Ormond, Aliyah Royale, Nicolas Cantu, Nico Tortorella, Hal Cumpston, Annet Mahendru, Alexa Mansour

Overview: A heroic group of teens sheltered from the dangers of the post-apocalyptic world leave the safety of the only home they have ever known and embark on a cross-country journey to find the one man who can possibly save the world.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
A heroic group of teens
giphy.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This looks great. My biggest complaints about the Walking Dead were there wasn't enough diversity, there wasn't enough girl power, and there wasn't enough teenage angst. It looks like AMC has been listening.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope one of them is blind and at least one is in a wheel chair.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Id give those 4 nerds 2 days in a real zombie apocalypse before they were zombie food.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This series could be great if the story was basically summed up as "all your ideals and naive thinking means shit out here, welcome to the real world! You're all going to be zombie food or enslaved by raiders".

spronk

FPS noob
maybe they will subvert expectations and every episode 4 new kids go out and are promptly eaten by zombies

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I would like to see some zombie extermination type shit. 20 or so para military types, holdovers from the army, marines, whatever that survived and are now exterminating zombies en masse like a good 80s action movie, no fucks given. Every week a new clever plan unfolds to eradicate the next wave of zombie horde.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would like to see some zombie extermination type shit. 20 or so para military types, holdovers from the army, marines, whatever that survived and are now exterminating zombies en masse like a good 80s action movie, no fucks given. Every week a new clever plan unfolds to eradicate the next wave of zombie horde.
Or just go read World War Z 😀

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm overweight interracial lesbians fighting zombies. Just have to love how much western media has been ruined.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Isn't that the Commonwealth? The showrunners confirmed the upcoming seasons are going to start focusing on bringing that into the awareness of the show.

Goatface

Isn't that the Commonwealth? The showrunners confirmed the upcoming seasons are going to start focusing on bringing that into the awareness of the show.

my understanding, yes but no. gimble said something like it will have some minor points from the comic's commonwealth story, but the show's story will be it own thing.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database