The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
morgan had a flashback already where he meets them and he whoops their asses (non lethally) because he would not join them.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Nope, the 2 guys he was talking to in the episode like he knew them were the guys he beat the shit out of last season when they jumped him but he's a dumbass and didn't kill them.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
He still let that whole group of them go before he killed the last guy, and one of them took a gun. You know that is going to come back on him somehow.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
the editing and continuity in this episode seemed like a mess.

edit - might have stated that too early, its kind of coming together

edit 2 - Yah I was way off base, that episode was fucking gnarly. so awesome that none of the main characters were in it and so much carnage happened.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
there used to be a street named after Carol, but it was changed because nobody crosses Carrol and lives.
No one else laughed at this? I admit, I hated Carol for the first couple seasons, but the last few she's been my favorite character.

The whole JSS thing was stupid. Where else is a young girl like that going to find relative safety that doesn't involve getting gang-raped repeatedly? Too bad she didn't take angsty son with her. And she was about to say something to Carl which made me wonder if she had something to do with the attack, but her flashback didn't reveal anything. Maybe she's just gone and this was their way of getting her out without making us watch a "kid" get killed. Otherwise I'm sort of confused why we got a little bit of her backstory.

I honestly thought the house Morgan walked into at the end was going to be the armory house, and Fatty McFat was going to shoot him when he opened the sliding door.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
the editing and continuity in this episode seemed like a mess.

edit - might have stated that too early, its kind of coming together

edit 2 - Yah I was way off base, that episode was fucking gnarly. so awesome that none of the main characters were in it and so much carnage happened.
Carol is a main character, and was also responsible for a lot of the carnage...

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I had the best laugh I've had in weeks, when Morgan took the time to tie and bind the hands of the Wolf that had been attacking the Priest, only to have Carol shoot him in the head without a seconds thought or warning.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So far so good on this season. At least now we have action instead of a bunch of melodrama bullshit in a farm house or a prison.

It needs to stay this way with regards to the action for a while because the character development/acting is some of the worst in the world... Save Carl. Who I want to get eaten. Him and his angsty lady friend.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The whole JSS thing was stupid. Where else is a young girl like that going to find relative safety that doesn't involve getting gang-raped repeatedly? Too bad she didn't take angsty son with her. And she was about to say something to Carl which made me wonder if she had something to do with the attack, but her flashback didn't reveal anything. Maybe she's just gone and this was their way of getting her out without making us watch a "kid" get killed. Otherwise I'm sort of confused why we got a little bit of her backstory.
Yeah, there has been speculation about her being tied to the wolves since last season. I think she was about to fess up to something too, I should of hit rewind when she was talking to carl, did she say "there are too many holes in this place and thats how WE were able to do this?" So yeah, that and up and leaving when the wolves were attacking suggests she is with them.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think the 'we' was just referring to Carl and herself. The flashback more or less confirmed she wasn't with the Wolves. The Wolves are just crazy murdering fucks.

The real question is whether or not the Wolves tie into Negan. You also know that the lone gun the Wolf guy picked up will be used on a main cast member eventually. This show has gone to great lengths to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I had the best laugh I've had in weeks, when Morgan took the time to tie and bind the hands of the Wolf that had been attacking the Priest, only to have Carol shoot him in the head without a seconds thought or warning.
I was thinking "ffs people are getting chopped into pieces and you idiots are wasting your goddamn time tying this guy up? Oh hey, thanks Carol."

You'd really think the no killing rule would get dropped the moment you see a motherfucker hacking bodies up with an axe.

I definitely heard her say "that's how we..." but it doesn't make a lot of sense because the Wolves were there because they found the pictures. Maybe she's part of yet another group that was planning the same thing? Or she was in a town that was wiped out the same way? They left it ambiguous. Anyway, bitch was chowing down on a raw turtle. Let her go, Coral.

Also, FAT MACHETE GUY OUTTA NOWHERE.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
the no killing rule would get dropped the moment you see a motherfucker hacking bodies up with an axe.
Nope. Everyone in Alexandria were pro gun control lobbyists before the outbreak.

Thank God Carol is a republican!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Ninja Ghandi 3: Master of the Broom Handle.

Him and Michonne would be a funny pairing. *thump* *chop* *thump* *chop**thump* *chop* ... uh lady I think you're missing the point here...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ninja Ghandi 3: Master of the Broom Handle.

Him and Michonne would be a funny pairing. *thump* *chop* *thump* *chop**thump* *chop* ... uh lady I think you're missing the point here...
That would be awesome. And at the same time he can talk about how he is still pissed someone ate his Peanut Butter Protein Bar. And then if they find out who it is, it sets him off and drives him to kill again. You can chop people up to bits in front of him, but steal his peanut butter protein bar and it's time to feel the wrath.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was actually surprised they had the preacher come out and admit he was projecting his own guilt. I had him written off as forever useless and retarded.

So I guess he dies next week.

Also, the drum circle finally has their proof that Rick was right all along now. So its time for the town to fall and most of them to die since that whole drama is settled.

I mean, it's either that or we're going to need a training montage.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well when you think about the situation

1) Most of the fighters are out doing Zombie Run 2015
2) Most of the people who stayed behind are either 1) useless 2) useless in fighting, but useful in other respects 3) injured 4) volunteering for guard duty because you can't leave the town 100% defenseless

So the Wolf attack immediately culls a large number of sheep. The survivors will typically be people who fought to survive (Jessie), people who were already survivors, or people who listened to survivors when shit got bad.

Of course, this all undermines Diana. When shit got bad, she hid in a truck. I do get the PTSD/overwhelmed angle, it is a natural human reaction. And she would have been a liability, so I do think there was logic there. The strongest element she brought (people respect her/listen to her) will be heavily eroded by this. She would be a good peacetime leader, but wartime typically requires a different mindset. I think the folks who survived this will realize they need a Rick Grimes type leadership and Diana will be marginalized even more than she is. People want someone who can murder psychos and zombies when they attack, not someone who can't be of any help or even direct people on how to act.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So I guess he dies next week.
LOL

I mean, it's either that or we're going to need a training montage.
I would be breaking out the Rocky 4 training songs. Showing Rick wearing a God Bless the USA shirt with a gym whistle around his neck. And then while that is going on while the town is running for cardio, learning how to use weapons, hitting bulleye targets from miles away and getting smiles and packs on the pack in slow motion; they show the wolves on the other end gearing up with some Vitamin S shots in the shoulder.

On a side note I cannot believe people need to be taught on how to use a gun. "Raise the gun, aim, and pull the trigger"... "OH!!! So THAT'S how it works. Thanks Carol!"