The Walking Dead

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I missed the first airing entirely. I was interpreting your disinterest with the episode centering on Rick having to pleasure Lucille with his mouth for 50 minutes.

Which I'm on board for.

Oldbased

> Than U
I knew it was bad when I was told most of the details Friday on the episode.
Will say obviously shows how fake it is when Hollywood runs over a car and it doesn't explode with the force of a 2k lb bomb but also a pinto!
I might have misheard it but at the end when it previews was it just me or did it say in the upcoming weeks instead of next week. That tells me the next episode is so fucking boring they had to steal scenes from ones later on to even make 15 seconds of previews worth watching.

In other news Carl and Ingrown or whatever her name is are a few weeks apart in age. Both 17 until June so he would be perfectly within the law to tap that ass like a Canadian hunting maple in a tree forest.
So at least we have that.

Oldbased

> Than U
Well, thanksgiving weekend coming up, so maybe they are skipping next Sunday?
As of now Ep6 is scheduled for 8pm CST 11/27 according to my Direct TV guide.
Going to spoiler just what imdb says which isn't really a spoiler but it is the TV guide description.
Next week is called Swear.
Away from all the tragedy caused by Negan and his Saviors, Tara and Heath run into trouble after crossing paths with a mysterious new group.
The following week is called Sing me a song and it is labeled as:
Carl and Enid breaks into the Sanctuary to kill Negan and his men, but Carl and Negan starts to form an unlikely relationship.

The next actual action appears to be mid season finale. on Dec 11th then it is done until Feb 12th.
The good news is what little is known about the 2nd half of the season appears to be more entertaining.
I'm just bummed they did all that We're just getting started promotion bullshit then gave us a half season of season 2.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The problem with the show now is there doesn't seem to be any movement since the beginning of the season and we are now 5 episodes in. Every episode is basically highlighting how much of an iron grip Negan has on everyone else, which I would think we wouldn't need to see 5 episodes of that. I have to assume that Carl and Jesus in the truck in the end is finally going to get some stuff started.

Cybsled

Comic spoiler

In the comic, Carl sneaks into Negan's compound with the intent to kill Negan. Negan doesn't kill Carl and tries to figure him out and actually takes a shine to him, even though it doesn't really change a thing about how he treats Rick's group for the most part

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There was one scene where Maggie's was all on display in those jeans and I have no idea what even happened during that scene because it looked so good.

Also Sasha has to be the most annoying character in the show for me. Her facial expressions really anger me for some reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There was one scene where Maggie's was all on display in those jeans and I have no idea what even happened during that scene because it looked so good.

Also Sasha has to be the most annoying character in the show for me. Her facial expressions really anger me for some reason.
she's the new t-dog

Cybsled

Considering the comic storyline Sasha seems to be currently following...Comic spoilers

Pretty sure she is getting Holly's storyline from the comics. Holly was someone Abe was dating and Abe was killed by Negan's guys in the comics as well, although differently. In the comics, Holly is part of the assault on Negan's base and gets captured by him. Negan thinks Holly is Rick's girlfriend and decides it will be a good way to weaken Rick (in the comics, Andrea is Rick's girlfriend and he thinks Holly is Rick's GF. Considering Michonne is Rick's GF in the TV show, Sasha makes perfect sense as the stand-in for Holly). Later on, when Negan attacks Alexandria, they offer to do a prisoner swap and he agrees to release Holly to them and Holly walks blindfolded into the town. However, once she gets inside, they notice she was actually killed and is a zombie.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People finally realizing how shitty the writing is? This isn't anything new with TWD. It has always been this terrible.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Been catching up instead of watching Stranger Things. It's a good show, not the greatest, I'm nearing the end of the fourth season. The Governor's death was unsatisfying. A missed opportunity. Kinda thought Michonne was going to mutilate him.

Glenn has been my favorite character throughout, Abraham is a close second. Obligatory sad face. Never read the comics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user