The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i didnt read the spoilers, but i am guessing sasha's earbud music scenes are after she took the pills.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They could have kept this a normal length episode and cut 95% of the Sasha stuff.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
The editing and ad breaks every 7 minutes for 3 minutes since the start of the show has made this episode almost unwatchable. Generally they go in longer blocks with a few quick blocks. It's been consistently every 7 minutes nonstop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The garbage people are so lol. Pretty sure people's vocabulary doesn't de-evolve into caveman speak a few years after the fall of civilization, unless living in that scrapyard all gave them brain damage lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
i didnt read the spoilers, but i am guessing sasha's earbud music scenes are after she took the pills.
Ya they even brought back Abe obviously to film the flashback scenes.
I'll give her this, her eyes were rage. Don't usually see that in the dead.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The garbage people are so lol. Pretty sure people's vocabulary doesn't de-evolve into caveman speak a few years after the fall of civilization, unless living in that scrapyard all gave them brain damage lol

This is why I stopped watching around season 5. I've got a pretty high bar for my suspension of disbelief but nothing of their post apocalyptic world made any sense logically, even the easy shit.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Anyone who lives in a damn junkyard after 2 years of living anyplace you literally want shows what the world is up against on them.
Hey guys, we can live in any house, school, hospital, building or where we want! I choose junkyard!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone who lives in a damn junkyard after 2 years of living anyplace you literally want shows what the world is up against on them.
Hey guys, we can live in any house, school, hospital, building or where we want! I choose junkyard!

Probably the Avery clan. That would make sense.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was richard simmons gay.
Gtfo_20c59f_81957.jpg

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Best part of this season was the Kingdom and Negan. In an alternate universe, we'd be watching a show where the walking dead was about the Saviours and it was
Awesome

Weak season in our un Verse
Took too long to see carol givena
Shit again

st least slippin jimmy comes back to us next Monday

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
here's to hoping a new show comes out this october on sunday nights to make me ditch this. Bar Recue is still shittier than this.

Cybsled

Tiger attack was pretty cool to see, although one has to wonder how it knew just to attack Saviors and not anyone else lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
It wasn't the worst TWD season finale but it could have been edited much better and things shown better. Especially in the first half.
At least we got the Negan line, 'You told me I could" out of it.
Obviously next season is pretty much a season of war and battles.