The Walking Dead

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I imagine they aren't clearing the yard in case they get sieged.
Sieged or attacked? I was thinking that last night too, its somewhat of a buffer but it also potentially exposes your own people once the fence is breached.

Cybsled

The group expects the attack from the front. They could easily attack from the front as a distraction, while at the same time sending a commando unit through the breached part of the prison to attack the defenders from behind.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The only people who know about that breach are Tyrese and his people.

But overall the prison is just indefensible for such a small group. They have what, 9 people? No way to defend such a large and intricate area. But the Governor's people are mostly pussies so it is equally unlikely that they could pull off a masterful assault.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sieged or attacked? I was thinking that last night too, its somewhat of a buffer but it also potentially exposes your own people once the fence is breached.
You could say either, but I'd go with sieged because they have machine guns and armored vehicles and shit.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
My thoughts: Governer obviously had eyes on the prison. He wants to kill Rick and the other leaders, but he wants Michone alive (no doubt to horribly torture). He would have known Michone wouldn't be with them, so it's not in his interest to kill Rick yet. After their sitdown, Gov realizes what buttons he can push to get both things he wants: Michone delivered and the heads of the snake cutoff. Diplomacy isn't always about peace, rather it can actually be a very effective tool of war. You lull the other side into a false sense of security, then BOOM, blitzkrieg.
Neville%20Chamberlain.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I meant like a new breach created by the governors attack, not the existing one that's not connected to their area.

Goatface

if governor wasn't doing all the normal bad guy tropes, he could eliminate rick's crew without must risk at all. hell, just sniping 1-2 would pretty much break them.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
when asian guy and hot chick started making out while on watch i was definitely expecting a surprise headshot on either or both of them. if they keep up the slow pace this is the last season for me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still feel like they're doing a bad job showing the Gov. as being a complete psychopath. Right now he and Rick are almost mirrors. They just want the other gone so they can survive. Gov. may be a bit more heavy handed in actively plotting to kill them but I'm sure Rick would as well if he was given the upper hand. It isn't like he's the apocalypse's #1 giver. At this point to Governor is basically the Sophia of Season 3 for me. I feel nothing really against him, I don't really feel anything for him and the entire season is pussy footing around the whole thing.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, the Governor really isn't all that bad at this point. We just happen to know he is the bad guy. That is why the whole Maggie thing is frustrating. They mentioned it again, CLEARLY implying that he raped her. He grabbed her tit for like one second. If that is the worst thing that happens to you in the zombie apocalypse, you won the goddamn lottery. But they are implying the rape without actually having to cop to the rape. Annoying.

Nimchammund_sl

shitlord
How far from downtown Atlanta is the prison? I think Michonne, Carl, and Daryl should go on a run and try to pickup that tank Rick went into during season 1. Michonne could pick off many walkers with her katana. In season 1, firing a gun in the city was a disadvantage, now Michonne can work her wonders.

Also, what about the elderly people that are being taken care of by those drug dealers? Perhaps they could strengthen Rick's forces.

Cybsled

How far from downtown Atlanta is the prison? I think Michonne, Carl, and Daryl should go on a run and try to pickup that tank Rick went into during season 1. Michonne could pick off many walkers with her katana. In season 1, firing a gun in the city was a disadvantage, now Michonne can work her wonders.

Also, what about the elderly people that are being taken care of by those drug dealers? Perhaps they could strengthen Rick's forces.
Deleted scene from S2 showed that everyone was dead at that place when they stopped by after leaving the CDC.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Agree about how the Gov is portrayed. I didn't think they could fuck him up compared to the comics as he comes across as bat shit insane, but they toned down everything about the gov and the town that it doesn't hold the same "omg/wtf" effect. Kinda depressing.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Wtb Dual Survivor style Daryl/Merle in various zombie infested locations show. Kill everyone else and turn this into that and BAM, TV magic.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Wtb Daryl/Merle in the comic(last I heard Daryl might happen because of the TV audience loving him). :/ They're good characters and belong in the comic imo.