The Walking Dead

Cybsled

I liked how they had a nice close-up of the half dollar sized bullet hole in his head ;p

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I was cheering for the zombie when it almost bit Carl's leg. I was hoping beyond hope that it would get him.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How about post-coma Rick falling off the couch and crawling toward his gun-toting son, all the while moaning like a zombie? I get that we need suspense on this show, but this shit is really insulting to anyone with half a brain.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Toward the end of last season I was coming around to Carl but I really think they should try and avoid episodes in the future where he has more than like 4 lines.

Michone putting the sword in the knife block was my favorite part. Hahaha. What an awful show.

The only plus to this ever existing is I can completely judge people I meet based on their opinions of the show. If they think positively they're either sheep or just very dumb.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How about post-coma Rick falling off the couch and crawling toward his gun-toting son, all the while moaning like a zombie? I get that we need suspense on this show, but this shit is really insulting to anyone with half a brain.
Heh I thought the exact same thing

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Toward the end of last season I was coming around to Carl but I really think they should try and avoid episodes in the future where he has more than like 4 lines.

Michone putting the sword in the knife block was my favorite part. Hahaha. What an awful show.

The only plus to this ever existing is I can completely judge people I meet based on their opinions of the show. If they think positively they're either sheep or just very dumb.
Cutting onions is pretty much exactly like training to use a samurai sword. If the world falls to shit I'm hanging around Bobby Flay to cut some heads off.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is my thought exactly. When I tell people I stopped watching this a couple seasons ago their response is really all I need to judge them. Usually it's "Wait.. seriously, you don't like walking dead?" or "You don't know good TV". Sure I don't.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in the context of your average walking dead episode it was pretty ok. in the context of that great episode of true detective last night, its the worst thing since unsliced bread. at the end i asked myself what the hell did i just watch. it was basically, carl and rick hole up in in a house and michonne uses her super ability of tracking shoe prints that are somehow different than zombie shoe prints all the way from the forest to the correct house in the middle of a suburb to hang with carl and rick. this show proves that the winter olympics aint shit and the networks should have no problems getting ratings by airing their new episodes of current programs.

Cybsled

Kid actors on their own can rarely support scenes. You also realize that whole Michone dream sequence was a dream, right? Of course it can be odd...you've never had a dream before that mixed up memories but seemed natural to you inside the dream?

Chuk, as to the footprints, I imagine it was easy to tell because of the stride lengths and clean prints. Zombies just shuffle around and walked all fucked up, so you'd have smeared footprints and very short strides. Don't have to be outdoorsman expert to figure that out.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Kid actors on their own can rarely support scenes. You also realize that whole Michone dream sequence was a dream, right? Of course it can be odd...you've never had a dream before that mixed up memories but seemed natural to you inside the dream?
No. The fact that it was a dream was not lost on me.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Ok, I recant my previous statement, this was the one entertaining part of the episode. "Zombie" Rick was hilariously awful, the rest was just boring and stupid.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I really found the discrepancy between poised dream Michonne to regular Michonne quite jarring. Naturally, it's a dream and a zombie apocalypse could change someone, but little facets of her character should have shown through well before the mid-season premiere.

Additional Carl screen time is quite horrible. It seems like this half of the season is about abrupt, disjointed transitions.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Zombies of all sizes have followed roads on this show. Rick is shambling around like a zombie due to his injuries. And what are the odds she could track shoe prints on paved roads? I dont care one way or the other, its just more stupid on top of stupid

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Zombies of all sizes have followed roads on this show. Rick is shambling around like a zombie due to his injuries. And what are the odds she could track shoe prints on paved roads? I dont care one way or the other, its just more stupid on top of stupid
Bro, don't forget the pudding!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bro, don't forget the pudding!
lol yeah, its a good thing that family keeps school cafeteria sized pudding on top of their cabinets. thats right where i keep mine.
tongue.png

Bane_sl

shitlord
The character development on Michone was a complete copout and rather upsetting to see that they already need episode filler like that and Carl's WTF-scavenger hunt. This is the Mid Season Series Premier. Get right into the story. Hook people. Not a single appearance by anyone besides these 3 characters? Such a fucking waste episode. The majority of them lately are crap filler. How many episodes of Season 3 could we have done without? Seems like this is going the same way.

Rick's terrible injured voice is so overacted. CAAARL.. CAAAAAAAAARL. STAWP! WE GAWTA STICK TOGETHER! Jesus, knock it off.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I find it funny but Carl was still kinda boyish a couple months ago, come back and he's taller and almost ready to shave..... I really do hate him and wish one of those walkers would have chewed off both his legs.