Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1.78 star(s) Rating: 1.78/5 9 Votes
Title: Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tessa Thompson, Tom Hiddleston, Jeff Goldblum, Taika Waititi

Release: 2021-10-28

Plot: The fourth installment of the Marvel Studios' Thor movie series.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Thor 4 Cast
Chris Hemsworth, of course, is returning as Thor, while Tessa Thompson is back as Valkyrie.

The BIG NEWS is that Natalie Portman is also returning as Jane Foster, who is now Thor! Yes, this movie is taking inspiration from Jason Aaron's The Mighty Thor comic! We wrote much more about what it means for Jane Foster to carry the hammer of Thor right here. Don't let anyone fool you, there's plenty of other precedent for other people, specifically women, to wield Mjolnir, straight from the pages of Marvel Comics.

Also
Did You Know?
Trivia
Valkyrie, who's now the new Queen of New Asgard in Avengers: Endgame (2019) will be Marvel Comics' first LGBT superhero.

• 6Worf
  • 4EyeRoll
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 12 users

Sterling

El Presidente
What about Northstar?!?!?! Anyways, Ragnarok was awesome, hopefully this too is awesome.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I mean... Thor was the fucking best character in the whole universe. He was so amazing by the end of Ragnarok and Infinity Wars... Then they made him retarded in Endgame. And now strip his power and give it to a skinny bitch? Fuck man...

• 7Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Then they made him retarded in Endgame.

1577542197594.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Think about it. Does she get his axe or the hammer? He doesn't NEED either of them, but they are a handy thing to have

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol @ the people who negged me when I said Feige would ruin the MCU.

• 5Like
  • 1Popcorn
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 8 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I mean... Thor was the fucking best character in the whole universe. He was so amazing by the end of Ragnarok and Infinity Wars... Then they made him retarded in Endgame. And now strip his power and give it to a skinny bitch? Fuck man...
I loved Thors arc in IW and EG...I mean a lot of people deal with depression and guilt by doing exactly what he did...Bury himself in Food, Drink and Video games to escape reality.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol

I really look forward to the movie white knights on this one

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least my waning interest in Marvel movies won’t cause me to miss any good movies.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well the last movie was really good and portman can actually act on like tree Larson. Until they fuck it up on screen im willing to give them a shot and I was entertained why the big lubowski Thor.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think she was pretty great in Black Swan and V for Vendetta.

• 5Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Portman is a good actress. She's just accepted some questionable roles. Like the Star Wars prequels.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database