Time Bandits

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
No midgets were available?
Hacks can get a little preachy (although it may be on purpose to make fun of it?), but they had a bit on this this season. The young liberal character is like "this is offensive, you can't have little people auditioning to be elves," and the older character just asks "why?" There's not a good answer. And then later in the episode she shits on the younger character saying "you're over here trying to take work away from midget actors, you have no perspective."

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's strange how much I loved Waititi's work in WWDitS, and then in Thor:Ragnarok....

But then he made that abomination Love and Thunder, and I just can't stomach him at this point any more. It's like he got addicted to thinking his own farts smelled like roses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
It's strange how much I loved Waititi's work in WWDitS, and then in Thor:Ragnarok....

But then he made that abomination Love and Thunder, and I just can't stomach him at this point any more. It's like he got addicted to thinking his own farts smelled like roses.

JoJo Rabbit was pretty great. Sam Rockwell wearing the gay pride uniform without saying anything about it was tiresome but the movie was the wild weird shit he’s good at. I truly hope Love and Thunder was ruined by the studio.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first 3 episodes and have found it pretty fun and enjoyable. I never cared much for the movie so I have no bias to hold this too. The kid who plays Kevin does a good job. Love all the little jabs everyone keeps taking at him. So far theres no modern day Taika bullshit popping up. Show seems to be aimed towards kids, an area he does pretty well in. So hopefully it stays this way.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Watched the first 3 episodes and have found it pretty fun and enjoyable. I never cared much for the movie so I have no bias to hold this too. The kid who plays Kevin does a good job. Love all the little jabs everyone keeps taking at him. So far theres no modern day Taika bullshit popping up. Show seems to be aimed towards kids, an area he does pretty well in. So hopefully it stays this way.
It's kind of weird. The original movie is great but it's typical Terry Gilliam stuff. If you don't like his style of film then I can see, but it's as good as the adventures of Baron Munchausen, or Erik the Viking. They're just surrealistic films. I think part of the fun it's just how inventive and creative they can be with a bunch of dry humor and imaginative set pieces and predicaments. Lot of cool miniature work, and there really isn't a whole lot of films out there that are shot in that same style. Gilliam really has a style.

At the end of the original movie, the first time I saw it as a kid, when Kevin's parents go and touch the chunk of evil in the microwave at the end, and then vaporize or whatever, it was pretty screwed up.

This show doesn't look like it has any of that.

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think it's good for what it's going for. Kevin reminds me of my buddies son. Super smart but you gotta tell him to chill lol