Titanfall

Column_sl

shitlord
Sensing a trend here, you ok bro? Anything you wanna tell us?
Speaking of trends
wink.png
. Post 161 you are beautiful.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...l=1#post577563

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh god can we keep the usual ps4 vs xbone circle jerk and assist train in one thread. Fucking ps4 guys are like Mexicans, only see one visible then 5 come out of no where.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Honestly, the titan's look like the least fun part of the game. They should have done it Virtua On style with more human sized suits that have unique playstyles.

Column_sl

shitlord
Honestly, the titan's look like the least fun part of the game. They should have done it Virtua On style with more human sized suits that have unique playstyles.
Those are not all the mechs. There is a bunch coming out, from very small to bigger then the ones we see in the beta.

I'ts never going to be virtual on style because that was an over the shoulder 3rd person fighter that would make no sense in this type of game.
It has more in common with Hawken then anything.

For instance the stryder is very small, and can transform into a flight mode.

rrr_img_60210.jpg
rrr_img_60211.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Poor game is a waste on the PC, could of been so much more.

And more talking about Sean and his usual antics.

Szlia

If for obvious reasons there will be PC-only servers, do we know if there will be cross-gen multiplayer in the Xbox family?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea I'll have to pass on this game after watching gameplay
Good to see someone else speaking up on it - felt the same but was going to be the only one. It's pretty but the gameplay doesn't look remotely enjoyable.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've been pretty impressed with what I've seen; but that could be attributed to the fact that I thought it was going to be awful. I'll probably get this for my 360..? Games like this (aka cod) are for casual fragging... no reason to use a PC for casual games. It looks like a perfect fps for a console and I think it will hurt cod for sure. They really did hit their goal of molding halo and cod.

I think it was a mistake by MS to offer it on the 360.... I suppose they are just trying to build a user base for this new IP and figure they will benefit when titanfall2 is released only for the Xbone ... in the short term I do think this will sell some consoles but not as many as if it was Xbone only

Sean_sl

shitlord
I've been pretty impressed with what I've seen; but that could be attributed to the fact that I thought it was going to be awful. I'll probably get this for my 360..? Games like this (aka cod) are for casual fragging... no reason to use a PC for casual games. It looks like a perfect fps for a console and I think it will hurt cod for sure. They really did hit their goal of molding halo and cod.

I think it was a mistake by MS to offer it on the 360.... I suppose they are just trying to build a user base for this new IP and figure they will benefit when titanfall2 is released only for the Xbone ... in the short term I do think this will sell some consoles but not as many as if it was Xbone only
Respawn already said that the next Titanfall game isnotgoing to be exclusive.

Szlia

As it is multiplayer only, X360 owners might prefer to get it on 360 rather than upgrade to a One.... unless there is cross gen play allowing you to upgrade without risking to lose your Xbros.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I really dont understand the logic in having this be for the 360 at all. Microsoft needs a killer app for the Xbone and even went so far as to heavily feature Titanfall in the marketing launch for the thing. Not to mention that either the 360 version is going to be terrible or the whole game was held back to accommodate the tech limitations of the previous generation.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I really dont understand the logic in having this be for the 360 at all. Microsoft needs a killer app for the Xbone and even went so far as to heavily feature Titanfall in the marketing launch for the thing. Not to mention that either the 360 version is going to be terrible or the whole game was held back to accommodate the tech limitations of the previous generation.
It originally was *not* a permanent exclusive and it was going to have a timed release on other platforms. Microsoft pushed it to wholly "MS Exclusive" contract (for the first game only) with EA right before the Xbone's release. Respawn was not happy.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Considering I have the best display on the market and the game is locked at 60 fps...
They are trying hard for a locked 60 fps but aren't quite there (yet):

"Probably the biggest surprise is that, based on our testing, frame-rate doesn't quite remain locked to 60fps - not especially noticeable in most situations, but definitely more of an issue inside the titans."

Watch Titanfall on Xbox One at 60fps Eurogamer.net

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I signed up for the beta but after watching streams for an hour or so last night, the game doesn't look exciting at all. The maps seem really tiny too.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I signed up for the titanfall beta and had to log into my origin account to do so but now have a key for the beta on an xbox one... =(

edit: Nevermind ten minutes after they sent me that key I got a new one for Origin, lol.