Titanfall

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You show whats good and fun, but why show your entire hand at the start?It will have some form of SP but im pretty sure the SP experience also ties into the MP.
When you're doing a "wide burst" like this it's to get exposure and say "Hey, look at our cool game!" so far it sounds like it adds nothing new. (Parkour = Brink, temporary "God-mode" AKA mechs = uh, Doom for the less blatant versions and Bioshock 2 amongst others for "switched modes")

As people are saying including Mist immediately above - "fun, but shallow" - that doesn't bode well for something to play with any length as an MP title. Depth is what drives people to play a long time.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
If anyone needs a PC code, all you have to do is send EA support a code that looks like a real Xbone code and they'll flag your Origin account. But it doesn't have to be a valid code, because the monkeys don't actually check.

This game has the combat that every other sci-fi shooter wishes it had. It doesn't seem to have much else though. It's very fun but very shallow, just like oldschool FPS games.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanf...nd-workaround/
edited go there if u got the wrong code.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
If anyone needs a PC code, all you have to do is send EA support a code that looks like a real Xbone code and they'll flag your Origin account. But it doesn't have to be a valid code, because the monkeys don't actually check.

This game has the combat that every other sci-fi shooter wishes it had. It doesn't seem to have much else though. It's very fun but very shallow, just like oldschool FPS games.
What do the xbone codes look like?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure this isn't a port. The fact that it ships with textures meant for 4gb cards is a good sign.

Anyway, I bought it. If I only play it for 1-2 hours a night 2-3 days a week after the first week or so, I won't mind. That's all I ever played UT04 and that game was still awesome.

People need to stop looking for games they'll play to the exclusion of all other life activities for months.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rerolled in a nutshell:

Awesome new game comes out!

rrr_img_60248.jpg

RR forum reaction:

1172.gif

Stave

Potato del Grande
Anyone else keep getting no servers found and unable to actually get into any matches? Or am I doing something wrong?

Column_sl

shitlord
WOOT!!! PC BETA

Greetings,
Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry regarding the Titanfall Closed Beta. We are delighted to inform you that the account shown below has been flagged for access to this exciting phase of testing. Please visitOrigin: Powered by EAto begin your downlo
Thanks TecKnoe for posting that code to give to there support team.