TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
A lot of reviews are saying this movie could have used MORE Michael Bay.
Probably true. The biggest problem this movie had was that it was basically about April Oneil and not enough about the turtles.

I really enjoyed the turtle portion of the movie. I liked that the non-shredder villain was an over the top, cartoon idiot. I thought it fit well.

The story revolving around Megan Fox and not the actual turtles was awful though.

Cybsled

Actually, it's too bad HBO killed that Spawn cartoon. It was pretty good and a lot better than the shitty movies.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
The movie was about as expected and yes, even I enjoyed the "kid" humor. When they get stuck in the pipe and fart the theater blew up with all the kids laughing so all you neck beards can fuck off. With that said, it would have been a much better movie if someone else was playing April O'Neal cause Megan Fox was terrible.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can't believe adults actually paid money to see this. It's at 19% on rotten tomatoes. If you have kids, I understand.. but seriously if you don't what were you thinking?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It is a possibility that we as humans have reached our limits and as a species we have jumped the shark, and Michael Bay is simply the harbinger of our disolution.

I love Michael Bay, feed me your negs.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want more films like this. It's hilarious to watch dumar and people like him completely flip a lid for something so non-consequential.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Actually, it's too bad HBO killed that Spawn cartoon. It was pretty good and a lot better than the shitty movies.
The cartoon was fucking badass, at least from what I remember. The movie was one of the worst I have ever seen.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dude said Aliens Vs. Predators could've been one of the best movies in cinema history. No he is not.
That was kind over the top but i agree with um about how Hollywood is destroying everything we love.
AvP could have been a great movie but i doubt it would be alien 1 and 2 or predator level

Nester

Vyemm Raider
each ticket purchased for this movie should have come with a complimentary punch in the face.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My kids wanted to see this.. so we went. I didn't think it was that bad, but I wouldn't suggest that anyone spend money on it. I thought the effects were pretty good. Not sure what anyone expected from it. The worst part of about the movie for me was that I kept getting distracted by Megan Fox. I seriously think she was too good looking for this movie (does that make sense?).

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Saw this the other day. I felt obligated by my childhood. It was very much "meh." I thought the turtles looked like shit. They honestly looked like black kids to me. Especially Raphael and Donatello. Their goofiness seemed out of place. Splinter looked like shit. And someone else wrote it already, but it seemed like it was an April O'Neil movie and the turtles were side characters that just popped in from time to time.

I re-watched the original TMNT last night. Damn that was a good movie. Splinter looked better in that. And honestly I prefer the rubber turtle suits to the CGI ones. The original TMNT was just gritty, and not over the top wacky and zany like this reboot.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
It wasn't as bad as I expected but I wouldn't call it a good movie.

The good:

- The turtles were actually endearing and funny and looked better than I thought they would. Their personalities were much more distinct in this version. Splinter was kind of grotesque but looked like an anthropomorphic rat.
- I didn't have a problem with the origin. Their backstory actually made sense.

the bad:

-The Michael Bay influence was so fucking evident. I don't remember who the reviewer was but he nailed it when he said that Michael Bay is responsible for making action movies boring. The shifting camera angles, slow motion, and "wub-wub" Transformer sounds were all present in this movie.
- Megan Fox's poor acting was pretty distracting
- The villains plans to terrorize New York were some of the dumbest in movie history. I can't believe that shit made it off the cutting room floor
- Shredder was completely forgettable

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I can't even remember if Shredder had a connection to the turtles in this movie. And he was forgetable. He was basically a hitman robot. Completely inconsequential.

Chip Chipperson on the scene. Chip Chipperson on the scene, YEAH!
Tssss, look at those turtles, what are they, green with envy or sumthin??