Tom Clancy's The Division

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Any good early level farming spots? I'm level 11 and feel like my gear is garbage tier.
yeah just run the missions and side missions for blueprints if you even want to do that last part. Gear drops level appropriate during the main missions and you can easily just matchmake into one, get some gear, upgrade, move to the next. Don't farm anything unless you plan on using a lower level character in a level bracket DZ and min maxing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't make any blueprints prior to level 30. You're wasting the crafting materials. Not only that, but break down everything. Don't sell any gear at all. If there's really some super awesome item you want, you'll probably have enough credits from the main missions. But once you hit 30, credits become literally worthless, so there's no need to save them up.

The quickest way to level would be to run only side missions and the main missions (go for the recommended level if you plan on grouping for these; you don't want to be level 20 on a 15 mission, and your group can't finish it because you're essentially trying to solo a 4 man level 20 mission while your teammates get one shot). Side missions give about 1/3-1/2 of the exp as main missions, but they only take like 2 minutes to run.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Don't make any blueprints prior to level 30. You're wasting the crafting materials. Not only that, but break down everything. Don't sell any gear at all. If there's really some super awesome item you want, you'll probably have enough credits from the main missions. But once you hit 30, credits become literally worthless, so there's no need to save them up.

The quickest way to level would be to run only side missions and the main missions (go for the recommended level if you plan on grouping for these; you don't want to be level 20 on a 15 mission, and your group can't finish it because you're essentially trying to solo a 4 man level 20 mission while your teammates get one shot). Side missions give about 1/3-1/2 of the exp as main missions, but they only take like 2 minutes to run.
So no need to hoard credits at all while leveling? I've had a few upgrades that are for sale

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just did Russian consulate with a group, 1 of which was rocking the MP-5 from the DZ. Holy fuck that thing is sick, guy just ran up to Hornet and mowed him down. Quickest Consulate runs I've ever been a part of, maybe 20 mins max.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Gear makes such a huge difference in this game. Just got out of a LEC challenging pug and twice I was last man alive vs 3 mobs and managed to save the day.

Fuck that is satisfying.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nope. DZ credits are worthless at 30 too. They're good for leveling though, as the DZ vendor gear is usually decent.
DZ credits are nice for picking pieces from the vendors at rank 30 to fill out your gear needs. Mods especially. After that you'll mostly use DZ creds to buy cheap shit to break down for electronics/tools.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ut: grind the united nations mission on hard until you're kitted in full purples, it's like minimum 8 per run and it's stupid easy even with poverty gear. Then move on to the tunnel mission on challenging, you'll be grinding this for a while. Somewhere around like 100-120k sheet dps you'll want to move on to farming russian consulate. It's not nearly as hard as people make it out to be, and unless it's the daily only relatively similarly geared people queue for it. Even without the sploit farm hornet is worth farming, as he drops ilvl 31 high ends, including weapons, which unless you wanna grind DZ to 50 and farm DZ tech forever (fuck that), is the only source of high end weapons besides the vector.
Just hit 30, and starting this now. Biggest issue I have right now seems to be a bug, where I matchmake the UN Mission on hard, but the mission won't start.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yesterday I tried to solo the MSG mission (very first one) and I couldn't get it to start either. It's supposed to have NPC's that breach the door, but they never spawned.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any PC users out there, add me.

rush33
108k dps
75k health

Looking to grind out a bunch of Phoenix Credits and maybe do some DZ.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yesterday I tried to solo the MSG mission (very first one) and I couldn't get it to start either. It's supposed to have NPC's that breach the door, but they never spawned.
Once you restart the mission, you have to walk up to the door to get the NPC's to blow it open. I'm not sure if that was your problem, as there are several bugs with instances and in beta I believe I had your problem once.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I walked to the door, sat there a bit, then ran back to the BoO thinking maybe re-entering my "instance" would get them to spawn. Never got it working.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea that happens more and more these days. There's no real cure for it either besides just joining matchmaking over and over and hoping to get dumped in to a working instance.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit level 30, ran a couple Hard missions, and sitting at 65k health, 60k DPS. Went into the DZ for the first time, and that was pretty damn awesome! Gotta run some more UN Missions for purples before starting in on the Lincoln challenge modes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
DZ can be fun, but seems the last few days the hacker population has just exploded. Maybe it was just a run of bad luck, but since like wednesday going up to DZ6 is just instant death from 100+ meters, people teleporting to all the division tech crates, etc.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
DZ can be fun, but seems the last few days the hacker population has just exploded. Maybe it was just a run of bad luck, but since like wednesday going up to DZ6 is just instant death from 100+ meters, people teleporting to all the division tech crates, etc.
They closed the exploits that all hackers were using to farm and now they moved on to the next best thing.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am at 98k dps. 51k health. After running about five UN missions on hard mode. Am I ready for the tunnel challenge?

Citz

Silver Squire
Yea, you will do fine.

On another note, the mission instances are all fubar lately. Not reseting or some wierd lag.