Tool might eventually release a new album someday

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Back corners should always be opposite because they're most likely to go in on the break. Gives your opponent an even greater advantage on the break. Never rack like that.
Noted, I used to just rack, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8(MIDDLE),9,10,11,12,13,14,15. Starting with one at the top corner, orange 5 in the right corner, and 9 ball in the left corner. Just made it quicker and easier.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Does it have that half-assed worn look? Not a fan of that. Cool video though.

Goatface

missed this the other day

“I’m still dealing with the residual effects. But it was ugly. I survived it, but it wasn’t pretty,” Keenan told AZ Central. “I had to go through some major medications to undo the residual effects. Still coughing. There’s still lung damage.”

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Don't see as a post in this thread unless I have drank too much methanol and my still is dirty. First time I have seen this, and they are spot on with most fans(including me). KRA!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I'm looking forward to Meytal or that hot Korean chick to cover Descending. Meytal's cover of 46&2 was fantastic!

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn he does Dance of Eternity with that kit too. His footwork is insane. Plays these tunes with no double bass work.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Damn he does Dance of Eternity with that kit too. His footwork is insane. Plays these tunes with no double bass work.

Yah, came across this guy somewhat randomly. Such a fucking beast.

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Glad it was Dream Theater- Dave Portney you posted a cover of. I get it Neil Pert was good but I can't stave l stand Getty Lee's voice, sorry Canadiens but Rush is bad. Kra!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Glad it was Dream Theater- Dave Portney you posted a cover of. I get it Neil Pert was good but I can't stave l stand Getty Lee's voice, sorry Canadiens but Rush is bad. Kra!

Don't bring that Rush slander here.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
wish it was truly vocal only, Neil Pert drums and Geddy Lee's bass guitar don't count.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users