Torrents

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Anyone interested in RevoTT invites?

Edit: Apparently yes, 2 invites left.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Not asking for invites but been wondering, with IPT getting large as it is; would it be wise to start working up a ratio on a smaller site since it's likely to be a target in the future to shutting it down? Been on it for a couple years so wasn't sure... just seems to be getting huge lately(which is nice since the selection is awesome and everything I want is always well seeded.)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
What kind of stuff does RevoTT track? Never heard of that site.
All kinds of stuff.

RevoTT.png

I'm at work, no pr0n here. You can uncheck it so it doesn't display in the search results and trip firewalls/whatnot.

RevoTT.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
I have one invite to bitgamer. Private torrent site for games only.

If you want the invite, PM me your email. First come first serve.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Invite went out, sorry all. I have all my friends in, though. So whenever I get new invites I will be posting in this thread.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I've used TorrentDay for years (and have invites available) but lately I've noticed a lack of older or off-center tv shows. What is this IPT of which you speak?

xzi

Mouthbreather
What torrent program do you guys use? I've been using utorrent for a very long time but for the last few weeks it has just been refusing to seed at all, no matter what I do in the settings.

spronk

FPS noob
I switched to qBitTorrent with new PC, its much more lightweight and I like it. Only bad thing is you can only remove the torrent from the DL list it seems, I liked uTorrents options of removing torrent file or torrent+data file.

Cor_sl

shitlord
Free leech up on what.cd until xmas day.

@Ben - Get a seedbox. You can get a decent one for $6 per month from seed.st or $5 per month from giga.me. It's worth it.

Bane_sl

shitlord
My uTorrent seeding/upload speeds have been garbage lately. I'm on a Mac, anyone else have any suggestions for a good torrent client? I've got a 10.5 ratio thanks to not downloading stuff for weeks but very slowly starting to grind that away now with all the 1080p releases.