Torture-Worst You Can Imagine.

What's the (Somewhat Serious) most horrible torture you've ever heard of, or imagined? I think this "Pear of Anguish" would be sort of horrific. Also, anything with flaying flesh with razors sounds bad.

medieval-torture7.jpg

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
How bout having the meat pulled off your bones for an hour?
Munster_execution_detail.jpg

In January 1536, the three men were publicly tortured and executed in the public marketplace. They were chained to a post and made to wear spiked collars which dug into their necks as the skin was ripped from their bodies with hot iron tongs. The torture lasted for a full hour as the executioners picked flesh from their bodies while being careful to keep the men alive and conscious throughout the ordeal. The idea behind this torture was that the pain endured by the body would be enough for the soul to recant so that the men were not cast into an eternal hell. They were finally executed by a dagger to the heart and the bodies were placed in cages which hung from the walls of St. Lambert’s Church.
John of Leiden - Wikipedia
@4:07:00

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Any tooth intervention without the anesthesia. Imagine a root canal. Fuck that shit.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Being forced to take one of those collage gender/diversity training courses. Thank god I've already done my degrees.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Read a long time ago about the Vietnamese putting glass rods up your dick hole and smashing it so you pissed the glass out. Umm nope no thanks

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

I couldn't finish that video. I can't even contribute to this. I'm glad that my worse nightmare is no way we are going to dodge an idiot president.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
being forced to drink drano. Also the serial killer kid in houston that handcuffed two other kids together and told them the one that could kill the other one would live. Then he killed the survivor after he killed the kid he was handcuffed to in a fight to the death.