Totalbiscuit has passed away

dizzie

Triggered Happy
You sure you aren't confusing colon cancer with prostate cancer? As far as I'm aware, colon cancer will always spread to other organs, and even absent that the tumors will make normal digestion and bowel movements impossible. Prostate cancer is the one that can sometime not spread and/or grow very slowly.

If I remember right you can have prostate cancer for years before it's diagnosed. With colorectal cancer you can shit blood as a first symptom (and your shitting frequency can hit the roof) so it's pretty clear early on something is wrong. Colorectal cancer is one of the cancers in the uk we check for, and most treatable. You do a poo test every couple of years after 40 or so, it goes to lab and gets tested - catch it early, it's manageable, late and you're pretty much fucked as it spreads all over. The operations are pretty hardcore once you start opening people up and chopping their bowel, intestines and stomach to pieces so everyone wants to avoid that. Plus, if you have an invasive surgery on the gut/intestine you will likely end up with a colostomy bag, that's problematic for infection in itself.

Total biscuit admitted that he ignored the frequency of his shits and blood thing for a year before he saw a Dr. Don't ever do that, and it's sad to think he could have been saved if he had the wherewithal to just take a sample to a doctor.

Although i'm no expert so....

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You sure you aren't confusing colon cancer with prostate cancer? As far as I'm aware, colon cancer will always spread to other organs, and even absent that the tumors will make normal digestion and bowel movements impossible. Prostate cancer is the one that can sometime not spread and/or grow very slowly.

I think your right and I have them backwards.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That... is Ben Croshaw, not John Bain

Do all British people sound the same to you?

I'm trolling but I genuinely saw TB videos on YouTube a few years ago and thought he was Yahtzee.

He went to the grave without telling us his opinion on if traps are gay :/

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm trolling but I genuinely saw TB videos on YouTube a few years ago and thought he was Yahtzee.

He went to the grave without telling us his opinion on if traps are gay :/

Okay that was funny.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Total biscuit admitted that he ignored the frequency of his shits and blood thing for a year before he saw a Dr. Don't ever do that, and it's sad to think he could have been saved if he had the wherewithal to just take a sample to a doctor.

Although i'm no expert so....
Key takeaway is talk to your doctor if you've been shitting blood for a year. They'll either help you figure out what's wrong, or in @a_skeleton_03 case I think they said it was fine? (olol)

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Yeah if the dude ignored bloody squirts for a year and just figured he needed to up his dose of Chipotle-a-way, then I don't know what to say.. The day I saw some blood on the toilet paper I freaked the fuck out and had a colonoscopy scheduled for the following week. How you can see blood in the toilet and just think "that's cool" is nuts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
You've never force pushed a girthy one and tore some flesh?

m-m-me neither

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 11 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I thought about him basically all day today and I'm sadder than I was when my father died 7 years ago. TB was a fighter but sometimes life just fucks you over. At least his not in pain any more. Sad, sad day

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Key takeaway is talk to your doctor if you've been shitting blood for a year. They'll either help you figure out what's wrong, or in @a_skeleton_03 case I think they said it was fine? (olol)
7 years shitting blood randomly and they keep saying that it's a hemorrhoid but they never ever find one. Oh well, I give up.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just assume that's a natural side effect of forum management.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah if the dude ignored bloody squirts for a year and just figured he needed to up his dose of Chipotle-a-way, then I don't know what to say.. The day I saw some blood on the toilet paper I freaked the fuck out and had a colonoscopy scheduled for the following week. How you can see blood in the toilet and just think "that's cool" is nuts.

I see blood on the toilet paper at least once a week. But I like a vigorous wipe.

• 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What's a little blood if you save $3 a month on toilet paper?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
If you're chafing your ass raw with TP buy an electronic bidet. It also helps a shit ton if you have hemorrhoids. Either way, I wouldn't feel comfortable with an undiagnosed bloody anus. For me it turned out to be diverticulitis and internal hemorrhoids. The former went away (or at least the attacks did) when I dumped a psychotic girlfriend of two years that was making me miserable, and the latter was cured by the bidet.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
eat more dietary fiber.
oatmeal, strawberries, watermelon.

The last fucking thing you want to do with bowel condition is eat hard foods that don't disperse well in the gutt.. Fibre is great but it's shitty when you have bowel problems that's why doctors and oncologists don't recommend it.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Damn that is very young. My dad died cause of kidney cancer. Fuck cancer.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The last fucking thing you want to do with bowel condition is eat hard foods that don't disperse well in the gutt.. Fibre is great but it's shitty when you have bowel problems that's why doctors and oncologists don't recommend it.

Yeah, the more I researched the whole "fiber" phenomena, the more I came to the conclusion that much of it is pushed by the cereal lobby and supported by outdated medical assumptions. Yes, you need some fiber, but the whole "gorge on fiber to avoid stomach issues" is questionable. The first thing they told me after I recovered from a diverticulitis attack was to eat lots of fiber, and I took a daily fiber supplement. All it did was cause bloating, gas, and huge poops. It didn't do anything for the frequency of my attacks. To be honest, a good daily probiotic was far more effective at keeping the plumbing working efficiently than Metamucil or eating 3 bowls of special K a day.

• 1Like

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
RIP 34 is rough

Shitting out blood for a year is a awful thought. As someone who has ulcerative colitis and done the whole song and dance with it, I can’t imagine not getting checked. The feeling from losing blood is the worst, you body has no strength. It the worst, I can’t imagine blowing that off