TR3N

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they put Olivia Wilde on a neon stripper pole with Daft Punk music playing I will literally throw money at them.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because of Olivia Wilde? Or because of theaters full of people throwing semen-covered money?
For a second, I had to consider if the response should be theaters full of people throwing semen-covered money at Olivia Wilde...but really just Olivia Wilde.

On another note...not sure where they'll end up going with the story if it's a direct sequel to Legacy. I guess Olivia Wilde's "dna" gets examined to be cure to a lot of shit like they talked about? What's going to be the threat?

Arakkis

N00b
I would go sit in a theater full of people throwing semen covered money to see Olivia Wilde on a neon stripper pole.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really wanted the remake to be good but it just did not have the same vibe as the original. As much as I love the story concept, a sequel would most likely not have improved the situation. In this case I think Disney is making the right call.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was a sequel.
By situation, I was refering to the improvement on the remake. This sequel probably would not have been any better than the remake and thus would have just been better off not being made.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What I'm saying is that Tron Legacy was a sequel, not a remake.