Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Trailer Park Boys

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2001-04-21

Creator: Mike Clattenburg

Cast: Robb Wells, John Paul Tremblay, Mike Smith, John Dunsworth, Patrick Roach

Overview: Follow the booze-fueled misadventures of three longtime pals and petty serial criminals who run scams from their Nova Scotia trailer park.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
OMG season 8? Amazing! My favorite drunk/stoned show of all time. So many quotes have become vernacular for my friends and I

Wyrmtalon_sl

shitlord
Best news I've heard in a while. Brings back memories of my childhood.
smile.png

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this is the best show in the world. I am so happy to be paying for Netflix. Thank jesus.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Eh, I dunno. This show petered off in the final season. The boys have aged (especially Julian wtf plastic surgery.) Is J-Roc coming back? Are Corey and Trevor coming back? The show lost a lot of magic for me after Corey and Trevor left. The movies weren't that great either - especially Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys. Outlook is doubtful.

Oh, and Phil Collins is dead (IRL) so there's another reason why this season might blow.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Eh, I dunno. This show petered off in the final season. The boys have aged (especially Julian wtf plastic surgery.) Is J-Roc coming back? Are Corey and Trevor coming back? The show lost a lot of magic for me after Corey and Trevor left. The movies weren't that great either - especially Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys. Outlook is doubtful.

Oh, and Phil Collins is dead (IRL) so there's another reason why this season might blow.
yeah, i wasn't too happy about Rick and Julian's new jailcover buddies. still aren't.

but Rick, Julian, and Bubbles are magic themselves, so I have complete faith in that trio.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Was a little hesitant that it would be bad and a cash-in, but after the first episode I was hooked right back in. Season was fucking hilarious and just like the TPB I fell in love with. Bubbles had some great scenes in this new season.

penalty_sl

shitlord
He died in on of the movies IIRC? Or faked his own death for the life insurance or something. I cant remember its been awhile and I watched all 3 at once.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I watched the first episode over the weekend and didn't enjoy it too much. Although I was shit faced so I am need to rewatch it.

It felt like the quality of the production and everything was a little too good for TPB.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database