Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
We need to define dick judging criteria. Something like length, girth and vasculature. I imagine an appearance category would be necessary to penalize imperfections like pearly penile papules and the like OR we could find the perfect penis, catalog its qualities and then hold dick submissions up to the breed standard (like a dog show). Dick beauty can be objective and measurable.

I, for one, do not feel comfortable with willy-nilly dick judgements without objective rating criteria.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Agreed. I also think we need 3 people on the judging panel minimum. Trex already volunteered, Keg is a natural choice... not sure who we can use as a 3rd tho.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
best2.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Depends on what type of cock competition we"re talking about.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Evernothing said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vfatRC3OG_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
hahaha
This thread was getting pretty shitty, thanks for the upper.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
hhmm I didn"t include my sack in my picture... just a shot of my holding it erect while laying on my baby momma"s bed. *shrugs* I guess I can do another picture with my sack if it is required.. but I figured length and girth were enough criteria for a win *shrugs* Not that I am going to win.. I am pretty average sized I think, 7 - 8 inches according to how turned on I am and I was pretty turned on in that pic thanks to Ash *grins*

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Cam, you don"t start the measuring from the bottom of your scrotum.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I got a fuckin neg for saying how long my cock was... after sending Trex a pic of it... wtf you dumb mother fuckers...

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously. It should have been a neg for sending a picture of your cock.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Camerous Valde Unus said:
hhmm I didn"t include my sack in my picture... just a shot of my holding it erect while laying on my baby momma"s bed. *shrugs* I guess I can do another picture with my sack if it is required.. but I figured length and girth were enough criteria for a win *shrugs* Not that I am going to win.. I am pretty average sized I think, 7 - 8 inches according to how turned on I am and I was pretty turned on in that pic thanks to Ash *grins*
You can"t count the dick in your ass.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
WTF for? Just cause I"m not fucking shy or ashamed of my cock? That"s a dumb way of fucking thinking right there.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
You shrimp dick bitches... I didn"t realize you all had such small cocks.. sorry mine puts yours to shame. cry more.

trex

Queen Bee
Duppin said:
Haven"t you seen enough cocks in your lifetime already, Trex?
That"s why I"d be dem best judge.

Cam and soygen, will need new pics from both of you that include le scrotum.