Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Why, why, WHY did I CLICK on that spoiler!!!

Seriously, what is wrong with that dick...

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
camerous its like a chestburster that was born disfigured, retarded and only halfway to term

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Camerous Valde Unus said:
lol you fuckers don"t understand depth perception at all do you... Share the other one please Trex so they can see a side few of it. Thanks *laughs*

*edit

Well hell nm I can do it myself I guess lol

Well shit how do I put it in spoilers?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Broseph, I"ve sucked many a dick in my life and my mind thinks that"s only about 6 inches.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Still looks maybe 5-6 tops.
We need a third picture with a ruler.

They stopped selling rulers with inches on here so every time I measure up I have to convert from centimetres. First world problems.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kuriin said:
LOL. That reminds me of a guy that I had sex with when I was like 18 or 19. The guy was like in his 60s. Shriveled tight balls. Not to mention, what the fuck is up with the rubberband or whatever? Are you trying to use that as a cockring? Holy shit.

Oh, my God. Also, please do some cardio.

edit: I wanna see some Aria penis.
Are you a top or a bottom?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Araysar said:
camerous its like a chestburster that was born disfigured, retarded and only halfway to term

alien-chestburster.jpg
Was going to say it looked like it was from Aliens, but you beat me there. With the rubber band in the middle, it looks also like John Bobbitt"s Frankenpenis.

Its OK guys, maybe he got caught cheating, his wife cut it off, and then it had to be surgically re-attached in the middle.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
If Cam"s dick is 7 inches, then I"m Ron Jeremy and I should have submitted a pic for this.

Unless he"s some kind of giant mutant who"s 7ft tall with foot long fingers, that shit is 6inches at best, even in the 2nd pic. It looked 4-5 in the first one. Don"t go by the "internet scale" where everybody says they have a 7-8inch cock.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe she was going by Keg"s rating system? He gave her a 7, so that makes cam"s dick like a 6 right?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
camerous, why would you think that deformed mutant appendage was anything to be proud of?