Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
For trimming pubes, I like to go down to a 2 or a 3. For the balls, you can go much shorter -- pretty much bald. For legs, it"s a 3. For armpits, it"s a 2 (I have hairy pits and legs).

Ryoz

<Donor>
probably smart, id just hurt you. i mean at first you"d be my main Kang but then one day boom awful waffle inc and we"d be posting in the bros that broke your heart thread.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ryoz said:
probably smart, id just hurt you. i mean at first you"d be my main Kang but then one day boom awful waffle inc and we"d be posting in the bros that broke your heart thread.
Knees high, I"m a winner.

trex

Queen Bee
Kuriin said:
For trimming pubes, I like to go down to a 2 or a 3. For the balls, you can go much shorter -- pretty much bald. For legs, it"s a 3. For armpits, it"s a 2 (I have hairy pits and legs).
Agreed! Balls are the only thing on a man"s (neck down) body that I believe is allowed (even encouraged) to be bald. Idk what it is, maybe it"s the sparseness of the hairs, but ball hairs just kind of creep me out.

Do you trim your chest hair? IMO that"s the most important, next to pubes that is. It"s always nice to see trimmed armpits, but I don"t know how I feel about trimmed legs o_O

I had a bf once that refused to trim his ridiculously hairy chest and he got these nappy masses of tangles in his cleavage area. That really put salt in my kool-aid. If any of you have super hairy chests, let me go ahead and do your (future) wife or (future) gf a favor and beg you to take care of that-- stat. Hygiene is VERY important.

On that note, I also don"t mind back hair (I actually kind of like it) but it needs to be trimmed if you have some long guys back there /shudder.

Citten, I must agree that I"m having a little too much fun. Zyth, pssssh! I haven"t spend but 10 seconds on the p99 forums.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I love a hairy chest like I love a hairy ass. However, eating a hairy ass and sucking on hairy balls + cock can be a little annoying, lol. Smooth balls and butt means as much attention as possible without having to pull away to remove hair from the mouth.

Trimmed legs: it"s a personal aesthetic preference. I can"t get tanned on my legs easily with my hair because there"s so much. Not to mention, I just think it looks like trimmed to a 3. Any shorter, and it looks like it"s been recently shaved.

Hake_sl

shitlord
This is the best troll since Keg drunk love story post. Reminds me of chat roulette, except it"s not really anonymous