Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Effix_foh

shitlord
To be fair, not all D cups are the same. All a D cup is, is a measurement of 4 inches larger than your band size. So a 32 D is going to appear to be smaller than a 34 D even though they are both technically D cups. 32D shares the same cup size as a 34 C.

36D tends to be the "standard" for what most men think a D cup is. And that"s going to be much bigger than a 32D. Specially with Trex saying her band size was only 30.

Citten_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
sorry citten nothing personal, if you"d like you can judge my tits now.
Just like the lady at the drive at mcdonalds when I order my 14 mcribs, I do not fuck with people who supply. It"s a rule of life.

This situation was held out too long and you should have provided at 6 like you said. Instead, you went from white knighting to being fgt who disrespected tyen"s lady just because she requested a better analysis. You got butthurt cause you got called out. And honestly, you should have been. You are sort of gay for rating etoille over trex as with all the other fgts on this forum. Bunch of chubby chasin motha fuckas" Chicks with E"s tits are cool for maybe a night. Can always find spare hamburg or what not in the flap so there"s that plus too, but nothing beats soft white hipster meat.

I love you keg, and your abs are impressive, but you showed bad form here tonight.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice tits, Trex. Would like to see Tyen bust a nut on them while you lay day, and then send in a pic. Thanks.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Citten said:
This situation was held out too long and you should have provided at 6 like you said. Instead, you went from white knighting to being fgt who disrespected tyen"s lady just because she requested a better analysis.
Oh snap! Did Keg just get called a white knight AND a lady disrespecting fag in one flame?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Keg"s analysis was sound, sorry. Just because you disagree doesn"t make him wrong.

Trex has nice, small, petite girl tits. Shape > size (as long as they"re not too small to be devoid of shape).

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Citten said:
Just like the lady at the drive at mcdonalds when I order my 14 mcribs, I do not fuck with people who supply. It"s a rule of life.

This situation was held out too long and you should have provided at 6 like you said. Instead, you went from white knighting to being fgt who disrespected tyen"s lady just because she requested a better analysis. You got butthurt cause you got called out. And honestly, you should have been. You are sort of gay for rating etoille over trex as with all the other fgts on this forum. Bunch of chubby chasin motha fuckas" Chicks with E"s tits are cool for maybe a night. Can always find spare hamburg or what not in the flap so there"s that plus too, but nothing beats soft white hipster meat.

I love you keg, and your abs are impressive, but you showed bad form here tonight.
tone down the disrespect son. i had previously agreed with trex that i wouldn"t post her tits, she would come in and post them after i made a judgement. after she got the ruling from big keg she threw a hissy fit and tried to be a cunt about it. i would have posted them right away when i realized she wasn"t going to but i was out at the gym and running.

p.s. the reason she asked you to judge is because she takes you for a weak minded pawn that she can wrap around her finger to get a better verdict.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Agonizing said:
Someone write up a novella on this shit
"He"ll never post them. He"s too much of a pussy," sputtered Trexx as she manically darted about her sugar daddy"s posh Portland loft. Cocaine and Red Bull coursed through her veins, and she twitched violently with every new post that appeared on the forums.

"Sit down, bitch!" roared Tyen. "Do you realize how badly you"ve fucked up?" He stared deep into Trexx"s eyes -- or at least what were once her eyes -- as both sockets now swelled profusely with blood and pus.

"I"m sorry, Master," she sobbed, wincing with agony as sloppy tears bored their way through the disfigured mask she called a face.

"Oh, you"re sorry, are you?" said Tyen, his voice dropping into a venom-laced whisper. "You don"t know shit about being sorry! When I"m done with you and your sad-sack chest pancakes, you won"t even know how to spell "sorry"! I"m going to hate-fuck your face until you speak in tongues."

"Yes, Master," whimpered the broken woman. Long streaks of black mascara ran down her once mildly attractive face.

Silence fell over the room. The pair sat there for many minutes, Trexx staring at the handsome cherrywood flooring, Tyen scouring the darkening Portland skyline.

The quiet was suddenly interrupted by a piercing beep emanating from the lone laptop resting in the middle of the room. Both pairs of eyes darted to the screen. Tyen"s face grew long and somber.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ," he whispered, "Keg posted your titties."

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lyrical said:
Nice tits, Trex. Would like to see Tyen bust a nut on them while you lay day, and then send in a pic. Thanks.
Also, would like to see your pussy.