Trinity Trigger

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This looks like it would be fun if it was like 60% less weeby, as it is, just creeping looking.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one that read the title of the thread too fast and thought it was Tranny Trigger? Damn near preordered immediately.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the gameplay looks fun but I hate how weeb it is. I don’t want to play a game as a twelve year old girl with rabbit ears and a skimpy dress.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'll do my best to overlook the graphics if the rest of the game is solid. Fuckin hate this weeb shit though. They don't even try anymore. Hell, let an AI art program make your game skins. Anything is better.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't care how good the gameplay is, weeb shit is a non-starter for me.

And having the words Chrono or Trigger in an rpg that's not actually related to Chrono Trigger is absolute bullshit

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of which, when the fuck is Sea of Stars coming out?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Very Secret of Mana vibes. Looking forward to it.

Yeah that's very Secret of Mana-ish, from the visual design right down to the music.

Isn't there a Chrono Trigger homage game on the way too?

Plus that Suikoden one... Eiyuden.

I'm so behind on games that I probably won't get to any of these, but it's awesome that things like this are getting made.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'll do my best to overlook the graphics if the rest of the game is solid. Fuckin hate this weeb shit though. They don't even try anymore. Hell, let an AI art program make your game skins. Anything is better.

Yeah I'm pretty tired of the weeby bullshit too. Swore off JRPGs for a few years because of it. I think the thing that pushed me over was how Final Fantasy Type-0 was hellbent on making me look at little girl panties on a frequent basis.

Only recently started getting back into them, mainly because of the gameplay. Dragon Quest series, mostly.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
1662778092356.png

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users