True Detective

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
what the fuck? so its not about the scientists at all? whats it about? that stupid dead woman with the missing tongue? i was about to click on ep3.
iu

bro, its about environmental protests, girl power, indigenous rights and all men are bad.

im telling you it gets worse and worse. just quit now

• 4Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

I haven’t watched since Season 1 but I know it must be weird as shit when even the front page of Reddit is calling it “Virtue-noir”

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well this is why I didn't bother. My friend was all into it but said it was a complete waste of his life and pissed.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Watched it while waiting on dinner. It's funny because I rewatched the other three seasons and enjoyed them despite their flaws, and despite them not being equal, didn't feel what they were a waste of time. This one however will be something I never subject myself to again, and will probably forget it all in a week or so

I feel robbed over my ancient whale disease.

In my professional opinion, this was retarded.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

And they still never tell you about the tongue. Such shit writing with an awful bait and switch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
And they still never tell you about the tongue. Such shit writing with an awful bait and switch.

Its unexplainable so they made a big deal on purpose at the end to make it seem like its a clever "its up to the viewer to figure it out" ending

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
since this seems to be a massive trainwreck. whats with the pedo swirl symbols on everything? also why did the scientists all decide to get naked and gay in the cold and die?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
since this seems to be a massive trainwreck. whats with the pedo swirl symbols on everything?

They're meaningless and are a red herring to make a fake and gay tie in to season 1

also why did the scientists all decide to get naked and gay in the cold and die?

Seal team 6 of indigenous female cleaning ladies. I'm not even making it up ...

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They're meaningless and are a red herring to make a fake and gay tie in to season 1

Seal team 6 of indigenous female cleaning ladies. I'm not even making it up ...
Was this just hand waved away as "fossils and junk"?
1708408759718.png

I kind of gave up on paying attention when Jodi decided to take a nap in the middle of torturing a man.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man this was disappointing. Every character but Rose and Prior were just flawed beyond redemption. Even though I enjoyed Foster's "Bitch" and "motherfucker" comments and general brass ballsery, she sucked in any personal relationship and basically was tanking Pete's life for 0 reason. The whole secret reason about the pollution helping thaw the permafrost (?????) was absolutely fucking retarded. I'm not sure they had ANY scientific advisors for this show. Just real dumb.

Also whereas Season 1 was some maybe it's mystical shit, maybe it's not, this season is just "GHOSTS ALL THE TIME LUL" and it's just too much. If they had a once or twice eerie thing happen it would've been alright, but it was fucking ghostbusters in this bitch and not in a good way.

I'd say 5/10. Definitely telling my friends who ask it's not worth it.

• 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Was this just hand waved away as "fossils and junk"?
View attachment 515479

I kind of gave up on paying attention when Jodi decided to take a nap in the middle of torturing a man.
this. they literally showed a giant fucking frozen sea dragon then in the next scene its already forgotten.

The "it was all purgatory and fake" ending to Lost was better than this shit.

Just astonishingly bad and dumb. Literally doesnt even attempt to explain a single one of the shows mysteries. Not even one.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Man this was disappointing. Every character but Rose and Prior were just flawed beyond redemption. Even though I enjoyed Foster's "Bitch" and "motherfucker" comments and general brass ballsery, she sucked in any personal relationship and basically was tanking Pete's life for 0 reason. The whole secret reason about the pollution helping thaw the permafrost (?????) was absolutely fucking retarded. I'm not sure they had ANY scientific advisors for this show. Just real dumb.

Also whereas Season 1 was some maybe it's mystical shit, maybe it's not, this season is just "GHOSTS ALL THE TIME LUL" and it's just too much. If they had a once or twice eerie thing happen it would've been alright, but it was fucking ghostbusters in this bitch and not in a good way.

I'd say 5/10. Definitely telling my friends who ask it's not worth it.
This is the strongest rebuke of this show. Xevy the sjw edgelord hates it. Good job boss bitches even cucks don't like it

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what pisses me off most was i spent over a month in the hospital and i was stuck watching basic TV channels and the commercial for HBO shows played constantly, night and day. i thought you guys were enjoying some fine mystery and scifi stuff. to find out they were tossing shit out without explaining anything or solving any mysteries is such a fucking downer. the Sopranos ripoff show, Penguin will probably be shit too.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
what pisses me off most was i spent over a month in the hospital and i was stuck watching basic TV channels and the commercial for HBO shows played constantly, night and day. i thought you guys were enjoying some fine mystery and scifi stuff.

I know you're a boomer but didn't you have a smartphone so you could keep us all up to date with your box office forecasts and 90s era internet meme pics?

• 1Like

Animosity

I know you're a boomer but didn't you have a smartphone so you could keep us all up to date with your box office forecasts and 90s era internet meme pics?
Even Sox was keeping us updated from the hospital bed with pics of his stump.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Even Sox was keeping us updated from the hospital bed with pics of his stump.

the funny thing is, when I made a fake facebook for Chuk I used this photo of Louie La Russo from Karate Kid because they're both from New Jersey.............did I curse Chukzombi Chukzombi ? If so I rebuke any retaliatory curses made against me in the name of Jesus Christ

1708446681159.png