Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Given all the butter knives as deadly contraband memes, you’d think a guy claiming to carry around a knife to murder would have triggered something?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
4.5M Views, 50k retweets, and 270k likes.

No idea how that stacks up but seems like a lot. Doesn't even seem to be a trending topic?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Why should she have to though ?

?

because the state refuses to protect her and has made it illegal for her to protect herself? what other choice does she have, go out and ask him nicely to stop stalking her?

god damn you europeans are fucking crazy

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, I can see that now. "Mother fucker! Moth moth moth fucker! You wanna ride on my dick? YOU WANNA RIDE ON MY DICK? I mean, I'm so sorry, would you please stop FOLLOWING ME?"

Szlia

Kiroy Kiroy misunderstanding : I read your post as "Why is she complaining, she can just move with her Twitch money" so my reply to it was "She should not have to move, she should get the help she needs from the police."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Kiroy Kiroy misunderstanding : I read your post as "Why is she complaining, she can just move with her Twitch money" so my reply to it was "She should not have to move, she should get the help she needs from the police."

ah, ya, I think she's about to be killed and she should move since she has no other recourse

I feel horrible that she lives in a country that refuses to protect her while at the same time making it illegal for her to protect herself.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I think we can all agree that, if this bitch does get gutted, hopefully it happens while she's live streaming.

• 1Cringe

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Police refusing/being unable to help people being stalked is an issue pretty much everywhere. This isn't a UK specific problem.

ya it gets tricky when her only legal means of defense as an 110 lb girl is a butter knife

oh wait shit, no, that's not legal either

• 1Faggotry

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Police refusing/being unable to help people being stalked is an issue pretty much everywhere. This isn't a UK specific problem.

If he made those posts in the US, I'm pretty sure she could get a restraining order against him. IANAL though.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
How do you not move when the stalker came to your house the first time? Some of these people really make you question natural selection.

Oldbased

> Than U
I never understood people like that to begin with so it's hard to get in their head.
Watching years of I shouldn't be alive and such, it is a bit understandable if he was nutty and wanted to sexually assault her even as fucked up as that is, but what about her has made a stranger want to kill her? I watched a few where people killed people like that to "claim" them and prevent anyone else from having them, even women doing it to men. Outside of something fucked up like that, what would even be a reason to track someone down that has never done anything to you and do that?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Think about how attached normal people get to celebrities/streamers to the point their brains develop similar attachments to them as they would for a real relationship. Now picture that connection in an unstable person that is unable to control themselves.