Twitch.tv

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The real question: Which was Doc guilty of? Lol
Probably neither, they wanted him gone but realized they would be liable for breaching the contract and cone of silenced everyone. Then CYA for the inevitable lawsuit.

Merrith

Doc probably owned a MAGA hat and was considered part of a "hate group" so they had to let him go.

Come on now, Doc is absolutely the type of guy to write himself in for President and support no candidates.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
It's pretty easy to tell when a streamer is conservative leaning because they refuse to ever talk about politics and stay away from social justice topics like the plague. Like of the ones I've watched I'd def put Doc in that group, maybe Summit and Asmon too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

It's pretty easy to tell when a streamer is conservative leaning because they refuse to ever talk about politics and stay away from social justice topics like the plague. Like of the ones I've watched I'd def put Doc in that group, maybe Summit and Asmon too.

Doc has some pretty out there stuff he's talked about in the past on Twitch. Alien conspiracies and shit. He's never really struck me as leaning real far to either side, he's just got some out there thoughts on certain topics.

• 1Slow

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Remember the old days when the saying was "can'g legislate morality", but you can put it in a rules of service apparently.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Not sure where to post this and figured I'd ask here, anyone with prime that also doesn't care about Black Desert? They have a Twitch prime reward for it atm but I used it on a new account, turned out I had a bunch of tech issues so I made a steam account instead which didn't have the issues, but I lost the rewards as a result. The current rewards are the base game for free(it's free every now and then but otherwise is 10$) + a pet. If you don't care about that stuff, I'd appreciate the code for PC to get the pet. It's not much but eh I figure other people are like me and just let most of these rewards untouched most of the time anyway.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure where to post this and figured I'd ask here, anyone with prime that also doesn't care about Black Desert? They have a Twitch prime reward for it atm but I used it on a new account, turned out I had a bunch of tech issues so I made a steam account instead which didn't have the issues, but I lost the rewards as a result. The current rewards are the base game for free(it's free every now and then but otherwise is 10$) + a pet. If you don't care about that stuff, I'd appreciate the code for PC to get the pet. It's not much but eh I figure other people are like me and just let most of these rewards untouched most of the time anyway.

PM’d you.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Never underestimate celebrity stalkers. They go full detective mode/etc. That is why with more experienced streamers, if they move they will refuse to give house tours or show anything outside their windows/etc. They know there are people who will use that tiny tidbit of info, along with anything else they know, to try to figure out where the person lives.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, sodapoppin got SWATted because some one looked up his kitchen designs and found his house. MoonMoon said he wants to do a cooking stream, but he won't until he does a complete remodel for that exact reason. Shit, Moon hid his wife and kid for years just because of how garbage some of these people are. That's why even streaming to like 3 viewers you never know when that one redpilled neckbeard decides to find you and shoot your dog because you said "get good" after killing them in the gulag.

Dangerous, insane, and pathetic people. But on this board most of us probably know that already. :)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The whole thing with Shia Lebouf is another great example. They hunted that fucking guy down just to troll him.

• 1Like

Araxen

They ruined IRL streams for Forsen. Anytime he went anywhere the idiots would call the place he was at. The Asian IRL streamers are pretty much insulated from the idiocy.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
The whole thing with Shia Lebouf is another great example. They hunted that fucking guy down just to troll him.

they found his stupid flag in the middle of nowhere using star alignments, airplane contrails and having someone driving along dirt roads honking their horns which would get picked up by the streaming equipment

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. On the one hand, that was some of the most amazing shit I've ever witnessed. On the other hand, it shows the power of "weaponized autism" and makes me terrified of ever arousing the interest of places like 4chan or Kiwi Farms.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah chicks have it bad on twitch. Stalked by 100s of no life man children. Shes not going to fuck you for your $5 donation , sorry bro.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I am a 38 yr old father ashamed to say this, but the chess Brah / Hikaru drama is super spicy and worth checking out !