Twitch.tv

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Can't remember if the drama around this guy was posted here or the Gamergate thread, but whatever. Didn't expect such a long sentence. Still, I fully expect the US government to try and strong arm the Japanese to release him early, maybe in exchange for some Yakuza members they might have here, since it's one things Western civilisation cannot stand these days and that is letting nogs to accept the consequences of their actions.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Looks to be fake - while he is still being held, there apparently has been zero mention in the Japanese media and lots of residents commenting criminal prosecution stuff doesn’t happen that fast there

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks to be fake - while he is still being held, there apparently has been zero mention in the Japanese media and lots of residents commenting criminal prosecution stuff doesn’t happen that fast there
The only thing I can find for real is they rearrested him for another charge letting them hold him for another 23 days. Apparently Japan does this a lot, and they have tons of charges they haven't charged him for yet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't remember if the drama around this guy was posted here or the Gamergate thread, but whatever. Didn't expect such a long sentence. Still, I fully expect the US government to try and strong arm the Japanese to release him early, maybe in exchange for some Yakuza members they might have here, since it's one things Western civilisation cannot stand these days and that is letting nogs to accept the consequences of their actions.

Did you know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

spronk

FPS noob

gross jeff goldblum GIF

• 12Barf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 13 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I mean I get it her brand is "low class whore" but do we really need to go that low? Why not just a shitty beer with her name on it?
She can't possibly have that much yeast to make thousands of beers. Sounds like more fake bullshit to drum up popularity.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
She can't possibly have that much yeast to make thousands of beers. Sounds like more fake bullshit to drum up popularity.
You make a yeast starter. All you need is a swab. Put that shit into some sugar water and it will multiply. Do it again and again and now you have lbs of the shit.

That shit is fucking gross though.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
if you're thinking about buying that beer, I posted a picture of her herpes scabs in the thot thread a while ago. Go look it up

• 1NPC
Reactions: 1 user