Twitch.tv

spronk

FPS noob

GOC7wf0XYAEHUz0.jpg

didn't even know twitter has live streams. will anyone even care tho, and i'm pretty sure twitter and insta have way more thotts and ho's anyways

• 5Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Szlia

It must be very tiresome to be the communication manager at one of Elon Musk's companies... if these positions exist.

• 2Dislike
  • 1NPC
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It must be very tiresome to be the communication manager at one of Elon Musk's companies... if these positions exist.
Since he is doing all the communication it sounds pretty easy.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Something about horsecocks or some such, I dunno. But he did get killed by king clown himself, Quin69 in some LoL game a couple of days ago.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No one works at YouTube anymore. Bots deciding peoples livelihoods. Putting this here as it started as a gaming channel.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
No one works at YouTube anymore. Bots deciding peoples livelihoods. Putting this here as it started as a gaming channel.

Corporations and algorithims have completely ruined the internet. I miss the days of finding random websites where some guy dedicated his life to determining the max power output for a 4AGE engine. Now when you do a search all you find is 20 pages of ads, corporate results and where to buy non-related options.

Hell even all the websites I used to love frequenting are just gone, now it's all homogenized, bland, websites without any information OR YouTube. I miss HardOCP so much and I'm tired of Reddit.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!

Cybsled

Google search in general is just trash now. It feels like most of the results are either paid boosts, have nothing to do with what you searched for, or are scam pages specifically designed to show higher on search results.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
google exists so you can "site:reddit.com" because reddit's own internal search is even worse.

the best answers google can offer are from reddit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

google exists so you can "site:reddit.com" because reddit's own internal search is even worse.

the best answers google can offer are from reddit
I've found that site:www.reddit.com brings back better results than leaving the www off, for some reason.

Last edited:

Goonsquad Officer
Yea all the reference sites i use. Game wikis. Tabletop srds....have ass tastic searches. A google search works better

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
While it is indeed bullshit how youtube handles that stuff, that specific channel is garbage. They post almost nothing but borderline sexual stuff because they know that's what gets the most clicks. Just have a look at their recent video name and thumbnails. That channel may have historically been something interesting but they are no longer creating anything of value.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
google changed default search to use AI now and there is no way to turn it off

I don't really use search much anymore but my brother has a friend who works at https://www.perplexity.ai/ and recommends it, i don't know shit about it so if skynet comes and fucks you up sorry

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when the phone company and other services strove for five 9s? As in 99.999% uptime for the year. I guarantee you they are comfortable with a 20% false positive rate on any AI and they will push that % as high as it can go without legal repercussions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember when the phone company and other services strove for five 9s? As in 99.999% uptime for the year. I guarantee you they are comfortable with a 20% false positive rate on any AI and they will push that % as high as it can go without legal repercussions.
Except those 5 9s are tied to an SLA you sign with a service usually. There is no guarantee a question you ask has to be right or even deliver you a result. The AI could go tell everyone to fuck themselves and legally I don't think you could do anything (except maybe put a warning label that the AI will tell you to go fuck yourself).

Burns

Is Rumble only for live streaming, or are they setting up to compete with YouTube? If Google goes hardcore with bots and people get fed up, it could be good news for anyone looking to gain some market share.

YouTube is obviously trying to compete with TikTok and either neglecting the long form stuff, or actively trying to push it out.